Bye Bye Foundation

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Well I've just had my last foundation class and it's day 100 for me on Saturday ---- my final weigh in was a loss of 4lb which takes me to a total of 63lb / 4.5 stone!

Am so so happy with this, it exceeds what I thought I'd be able to do when I started this in early March.

My message to anyone struggling is to stick with it - it is so worth it :D

Cath

Bravo! I had my first development meeting on Monday, but my 100 days is up on Saturday, too. I haven't done quite as well as you, but still very pleased with myself! I won't make 4 stone loss, but won't be far off.

Doesn't time fly?

Cath - I remember you starting round about the time I made my first post on here - and thinking to myself that by the time you'd done your 100 days that I would be almost done! (It seemed such a long way off then!)

Congrats on your foundation loss - it was very similar to mine. I'm 50 days on and creeping towards my 100lbs. So although my weight loss has slowed so that it looks like I will lose about 3.5 stone in my second hundred days, it's still an amazing amount!

That's brilliant Cath!!
I lost exactly 5st in Foundation and like you, was thrilled that I'd achieved so much more than I thought was possible.
Welcome to Development! It's been an interesting ride for me so far and there's a definite feel of re-adjustment, but I feel like I'm mentally back on track now after chopping and changing my groups.
Have you set any development targets?
Looking forward to hearing all about it :D

Thanks everyone .... got to say that one of the best bits was when we realised that there's no more dvds! I'll be glad to go into the new group as we were down to 3 so there wasn't any counselling that could be done, will be good to be part of a bigger group again.

I'm looking forward to development which is a good job as I'll be doing it for a while :)

Cath

Congratulations Cath that's great news.

Don't knock those DVD's though - our group had such a laugh watching them. Some of the information was interesting, but, oh dear, what can I say about the exercises or the fashion advice, and don't get me started on those puppets AAArrgggh!

Back