Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Thank you :)

Have stuck with it and feel v proud of myself as it's Saturday! Had 2 ice lollies for 104 cals so sitting at around 500 for the day and have resisted anything else that I could eat I'm not hungry would be just boredom.

So am sober and tucked up on a Saturday night! Catching up on the good wife which is fab!

Plan for tomoro

B eggs, asparagus and lm sausages
L possibly a SW pizza
D out at bills for a leaving do, choices are not great but will drive to limit drinking and will have vodka not wine

Breakfast which I had with half a grapefruit and 2 lm red onion sausages was really delicious. And hopefully will keep me going for a long time!

Done plenty of housework already and washed and dried my hair for later and tried on my top for later so all prepped! Need to go and buy white bread, crisps and strawberries. Then I need to cut the grass and feed my plants trying once a week to see if that is better than once every 2 weeks.

Then going to watch gp with Ben :D

Would like a sugar free fizzy drink but the ginger beer I like was sold out yesterday so will have another look

Attachments

• image-676926326.jpg
    image-676926326.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 65
Ended up having a burger and brownie yesterday :eek: but straight back on it today and stayed syn free and on plan until then and I had vodka and diet coke rather than wine so saved syns there. Am trying to make a plan for the next few days without buying too much food. So had a rummage in the freezer.

Dinner today campfire stew with bns chips and salad
Tues fast day fish and veg and salad strawberries an ice lolly and 2 rich tea biscuits
Weds grape nuts frozen raspberries and quark mixed together with chopped apple, tuna salad, post wi snack melon dinner pizza
Thurs fast defrosted chicken curry 330 cals 2 rich tea biscuits 2 ice lollies

Fri Grape nuts with quark and chopped apple, melon lunch think I'm out of food! Dinner burgers which are frozen lunch I have no idea might not manage that from the store cupboard!

And think I am going to do weekly syns, I think it will help me keep track of things better. As I do 2 fast days think I will do 90 syns a week. I don't usually have things that are synned on my fast days anyway. Will try this week and see how I do

Finally found my diary very happy to be back. I feel very invested in this diary and I never felt the same about my new one. Need to get to grips with the new site but happy to have all my old ramblings and thoughts back

Am actually on holiday this week so haven't had a great week food wise (well 10 days as i went to London for the tennis with my sister) but will plan the week either later tomoro or tomoro morning before I go shopping.

Am doing SW with a few tweaks and fast days too as that still works best for me. Got a long week in work this week in pre Christmas overtime frenzy then doing no more as want to enjoy time with friends and family. So need a super organised week. I think being on holiday is bad because I drink more as I'm off and I also plan less as I feel I don't need to be organised while I'm off which is definitely wrong!

Off to do some more Christmas on line browsing. Was planning on drinking my coffee and reading my book but that seems to have gone out the window and I'm looking at coats for my mum!

I don't syn avocado or puréed fruit. I am trying to think about what is in what I eat not just whether it's "free".

I am finding fasting harder than I used to, I think it's because I used to fast when I did lates at work, I don't do them anymore and I find getting up at 5:45 and fasting is really hard. I can do it but it seems to take more will power than when I've got work to distract me!

Have been trying to sort out a personalised photo calendar for my dad for Christmas but Ben wants to help. He is much better than me at all things creative but adding him in plus a crashing laptop and that my dads holiday photos are a bit dubious in quality has led to a very frustrating couple of hours. So have put the Davis cup on and stopped.

We had talked about going to the winter wonder land tonight but the weather is dreadful, I don't think it will be any fun. Maybe we can binge watch Fargo instead as we are behind :D

Heya! I just noticed about insta. What I do is I go to insta on the comp and copy and paste the url into the text box. I'm another SW member, newbie to minimins and loving it. Been using insta for weightloss since June.

Its a great way of connecting with other insta people who are on sw too. I got a load of recipes from seeing peoples pictures. And adapted them to suit our needs cause we don't really do much dairy and I can't eat certain foods. Its great too I've found minimins friends on it too.

Back