Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Her and her fiancé moved in 5 weeks ago for a week.... They sold the house they were living in and the house they had bought at the end of jan needed an awful lot of work. They planned to move in but as my sister is having chemo it's not practical she needed to be somewhere clean and finished. She has chemo this Friday so am hoping they will gave moved by then for her as she hasn't had a home since chemo started they were 4 days from selling the house when she started it and I think it will be good for her to be in her home. Am watching csi drinking my free coffee :) I think I will do a leslie walk after that then it's done!! Which one do you do? I did a30 min one on Friday but think I might do 45 min one today to see what I think :) xx

That makes sense she needs somewhere to rest after chemo, it is lovely you're helping her at such a busy and tough time, I hope she gets back to her own home soon x

Well done on the Leslie walk, I have been lazy on the sofa reading today ooops x

Tucked up in bed with my sister. She had chemo today and is feeling quite poorly and her fiancé is at a concert he bought tickets to ages ago. So I'm looking after her :)

Has been nice we've chatted a lot about the surgery and our parents. I am getting sleepy tho not sure she is!!

Hello! Overall yes just a bit blurghy tonight. She needs sleep but the anti sickness drugs stop her sleeping, so I might have a long night ahead of me!

Am seeing a friend tomoro want to get my sister a card for when she moves out to say I miss her and a couple of little pressies, an eyebrow kit and a water bottle you put fruit in I think

Going to put my pjs on and get some more wine to keep me going!!

I do! Her fiancé did go out and get me pizza and wine before he went out so I am well stocked! The anti sickness drugs have kicked in, she was feeling so poorly she forgot to take it earlier until I was asking what she needed to take but now she has taken it she feels much better :) tonight should be the worst night of all the chemo as she changes to a different drug for the next lot which will make achey but not sicky.

Just need to decide where to have lunch tomoro :) won't be sw friendly for sure!!

Looking at little presents to get my sister when she moves to her house, think I will get her a kath kidson mug as she loves mine and found some keyrings on line, one says "I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it" the other says "because I have sister I will always have a friend" I can't decide which I like more! I like the first one as it is light hearted and think that is good but I sent her a picture message with the second on the other week and she really liked it. Hmmmm

I think you're right, I want her to feel how special she is. I wear the necklace she bought me when she asked me to be her bridesmaid everyday and that makes me feel special I want to give her a few little things. I found a super cute card in jl a kitten "kissing" it's mum so I've got that to write her a little message saying I'll miss her and I've enjoyed all the time we have spent together while she's been staying :D

Trying to decide what to do, I need to get the bus to town so I need change which means I need to go in to work as it's the only place I can get money and change easily. My friend is arriving at 11:45 so I might have a little,primarni browse before she arrives and maybe my free coffee and cake in jl

I did buy a black maxi dress and a top in oasis yesterday because it was price match :eek: they were such bargains I had to!!

Waacha is my top choice for lunch, but my friend can have the final say!! Everywhere else new are burger places and I don't think I need anymore burgers!!!

Off to sort my face out, getting batter at foundation (dreadful confession for a woman in her 30's) but think I might need primer as even with this infinity from max factor I get a shiny nose!!

I think you're right, I want her to feel how special she is. I wear the necklace she bought me when she asked me to be her bridesmaid everyday and that makes me feel special I want to give her a few little things. I found a super cute card in jl a kitten "kissing" it's mum so I've got that to write her a little message saying I'll miss her and I've enjoyed all the time we have spent together while she's been staying :D Trying to decide what to do, I need to get the bus to town so I need change which means I need to go in to work as it's the only place I can get money and change easily. My friend is arriving at 11:45 so I might have a little,primarni browse before she arrives and maybe my free coffee and cake in jl I did buy a black maxi dress and a top in oasis yesterday because it was price match :eek: they were such bargains I had to!! Waacha is my top choice for lunch, but my friend can have the final say!! Everywhere else new are burger places and I don't think I need anymore burgers!!! Off to sort my face out, getting batter at foundation (dreadful confession for a woman in her 30's) but think I might need primer as even with this infinity from max factor I get a shiny nose!!

I love looking around primark :)

Sounds like you will have a lovely day with your friend, me and my friend are going to costa this morning :O I am going to have a small hot chocolate and make it skinny to try and reduce the calories in it eeek x

I am 27 and still useless with make up :(

I agree with pip, I think the second one is more sentimental x Glad your sister is doing well x

Thanks blinky, I will be sentimental which isn't how we usually are with each other but I am trying to be a bit more as I know she will appreciate it.

She had a lovely card yesterday of a girl she works with who had breast cancer about 2 years ago, saying sometimes you have to have a lot of rain to see the rainbows, and she wrote in it "you are at the top of the mountain now it's downhill" which I thought was great!

Thanks blinky, I will be sentimental which isn't how we usually are with each other but I am trying to be a bit more as I know she will appreciate it. She had a lovely card yesterday of a girl she works with who had breast cancer about 2 years ago, saying sometimes you have to have a lot of rain to see the rainbows, and she wrote in it "you are at the top of the mountain now it's downhill" which I thought was great!

That is lovely, I bet she appreciated that and how lovely of the friend x

Yes she is much much better and they are moving out today!!!! I love her to the moon and back but will be glad when all her stuff has gone and I get my bedroom and ensuite back!!!!

So we will help them move their stuff later. Would really like it if it stopped raining too so I can do some gardening but it doesn't look hopeful at the moment!

Had a lovely day yesterday tho my feet were killing me! Bought my sister an eyebrow set and a kath kidson mug and I've order the keyring :) we had lunch in wahaca which was so good. I had a hibiscus gin fizz which was delicious! Got a vest top from oasis and a black maxi dress which I really like so was a good shopping day!

Then last night we started looking at bridesmaid dresses. Which was so hard! I really want straps as I think strapless dresses don't suit me and Ruth has no idea what colour she wants either. And I might be the only bridesmaid too depending on where she gets married!

Then I made strawberry muffins from deliciously Ella this morning and they amazing! But I ate 3 ooops!

Will face the scales tomoro I think :eek:

They have moved out! Am v pleased at mo I'm sure I'll be sad soon but have a vodka and cherry to keep me smiling for now!

Have reclaimed bedroom and en suite and made bed ready for a fab bed picnic later with my yummy boy.

Unfortunately the feature wall in the living room has had a small accident it's been chipped by the keyboard stands that have been living here. Am hoping I still have some paint to touch it up as it was mixed over 10 years ago as I bought it when I bought my flat it's only small but right in the middle of the wall and it'll be the first thing my parents see I know it!!!

Also managed to plant my new planters and they look good so had a pretty good day. Shame I have to work tomoro, but I have got a week of bank holiday time booked for November so won't be sorry then!!

At work today :(

But I've got tomoro off unpaid to be with Ruth although she is loads better :)

Really need to do a healthy meal plan and stick to it as scales are at 11st 7.5 this morning :eek:

Lunch is going to be random as I don't have anything with me and I can't have lunch from here as they aren't serving. So will probably not be great but my fault for not planning yesterday.

Got loads I need to do tonight as house is a tip and need to move stuff back to the main bedroom and loads has ended up on the middle floor I love my house but when I'm moving stuff I hate the extra stairs!!!

Hello lovely one,

Fab news that your sister is doing well and that they are in their new pad!

I bet it's lovely having your bedroom back! Sorry to hear about the wall - hope it touches up well. xxx

It is lovely having my room back it's a beautiful room and I love it in the morning and I love the en suite too! I haven't investigated the wall yet I haven't made it to the garage to check the paint!

Am in bed in a grump, Ben and I have had a tiff, he says I am in princess mode and only been concerned about what I want, which was going to tesco for a frame and cooking dinner in the oven as I hate microwaving anything, i have reflected on it and decided I am actually not looking forward to going to my parents tomoro. I haven't spent much time with them since my sister was diagnosed, literally a few hours. They have been to see her and consequently been here and done stuff to the house and garden but I haven't seen them for nearly 6 weeks. Which I suspect is why I said I'd go tomoro evening before my car is motd on thurs and my hair is done. But having talked at length to my sister on Friday evening I have realised that she is really struggling with her relationship with them and I am worried I will say the wrong thing about how she is or something she thinks/has said. Maybe I am over thinking it all but I do regret saying I would go. So I'm in bed when I should be packing and sorting out for tomoro.

And to top it off the scales are up to 11st 8.5 which is probably an accurate reflection of how I feel, have suddenly put on 4lbs which I think is simply that 6 weeks or more of badness has caught up with me. I need to get my head back in the game. I am intending to go back to class next week for a kick up the bum!

I think I need a sleep and maybe a hot drink.

In exciting news I have sandwich thins and coconut oil spray I hardly ever go as it is the furthest supermarket from here

Back