Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

How's your day been Claire.?
Weather here today is beautiful, I was hoping to come back to freezing cold weather but its been lovely.

Sony arc s

Am at work until 8 just had soup and eating a horrid nectarine! Had a pretty stressful morning morning but calmed down now. Scales said 12st 0.25lbs this morning so think I should sts at least tomoro!

On my fourth bottle of water so will hopefully make it to 3l today.

Is funny here, warm and damp!

Managed to stick to plan today and no syns as when I work late I don't need them. Scales saying 12st 1.75lbs no idea what that will translate to! exhausted now so tucked up now

No 5:30 as working 7-2 today.

My sneaky peak shows 11st 13.5lbs this morning! Would like to be more in the 11's as now I am back I want to stay but will just have to make do!! Is the lowest I have Been so far and should mean my holiday gain is all gone! Fingers crossed! Just need to get thru the day!

Think the lesson is that the huge meal plan I did has really helped me it did last time I did it as well so will carry on with that I think. Right must get dressed!

That's great !!!! Well done. X Sony arc s

Thank you! Holiday gain has gone :)

Need to get some superfree as nearly completely out but working normal days tomorro and Friday so is trickier but need to plan too. Right need to wash my hair and sort out stuff. Had cauliflower cheese for tea was so nice and not many syns as used low low and skimmed milk :)

Scales down to 11st 12.5lb this morning a lb off from yesterday grrrr!! And officially the lightest I have been 18 months seeing that number has motivated me for the rest of the week. Only things to negotiate are, no superfree left after breakfast (ooops) Macmillan coffee morning tomorro, will pop a fiver in the pot have a coffee and no cake, and Saturday which is brunch with best friend in town, already looked at menu going to have poached eggs with spinach and mushrooms and ask for wholemeal toast not white muffin and dinner out for OH's mother's 70th, will drive so can only have a glass of wine and have looked at menu prob going to go for pumpkin tagine with couscous. And then a meeting at work on Sunday will just make sure I eat before hand so not tempted by the sweets and crisps.

I think that I can have a reasonable week this week, really want a loss next week I lost 1.5lbs in September altogether which I am a bit disappointed with!

So there was one thing I hadn't anticipated, free democracy week buffet! Totally threw the plan out the window and stamped on it gah! Had sandwiches, mini Indian crisps chicken wings pasta salad and a chocolate muffin. Boo. I know why I was hungry and it was easy. Need to be really focused now to undo that little lot! Really must go shopping tomorrow I have no food left apart from grapefruit! Need a plan and a list tonight. And to make a scan ran cake for the morning! Gah!!

How did u get on today Claire.?
How was the coffee morning?

What have you planned for the weekend are you going out anywhere.

Sony arc s

Think coffee morning went well but so far off plan! Had a stressful day so we had huge plates of lunch followed by cake to cheer us up! Now on the wine! Ooops!!!

Back