Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Tbh I thought the ending of downton was awful. Nothing to keep not hanging on till next time. But wonder what Edith will do about the baby.!!!

Do you mean about the food from this morning.?
It was really nice. Sooo lovely. I have tub some up for another day. Will do that again for sure. !
I am going to do some Christmas shopping on line.!

I bet your looking forward to your parents for a few days. Is your OH going with you.?
And have you got some meals planned to make everyone.? X

Yes I did mean that cod dish. Mum is in charge of cooking, she has my little Christmas book so think she is doing that :)

I thought Downton was a bit predictable.

I'm watching homeland now wrapping Christmas presents!

OH not coming as going to opticians, hairdresser and seeing my best friend and her baby so pretty busy!

Am hoping mum finds what she wants for Xmas tomoro when we go shopping and it's her birthday in January too so lots to get for her.

Enjoying homeland again phew!!! xxx

Yes agree downton was what was expected. I like how you can start to see the changing in clothes.
I ordered a lot of things on line last night. Love doing that when you know what you need to Get. So much better doing that saves the stress. I will still need to go into town or meadowhall but as long as I know what I'm going for..
Its my daughters 14 th birthday in January then that's birthdays done till October.! ! (besides mine.)
Enjoy your time with your mum.!

My mornings work! Am hoping to get plenty on line with click and collect on price match with my discount :)

Need to pack and my sister is popping round in a bit to collect the wraps I got for her and a couple of other bits I have got for her.

Might pop to Matalan as a few bits I saw there for stocking fillers. And home bargains is next door to it as well so will look in there got lots of stuff for dad in there and want to look for this mayflower curry sauce in there too.

Time for coffee and homeland :)

Attachments

• image-114951749.jpg
    image-114951749.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 37
This was more I have no free Saturdays between now and Christmas I need to get organised! I love wrapping they all match my living room and my tree too! Still got a lot to get but at least I have started

I am very organised. I'm quite anal about being organised. Lol. And it annoys me when others aren't lol.

Can't wait till my on line presents come so I can wrap them up.

Can't wait till my tree is up either will take photo once its up. I love our tree.

I am too hate it when I'm not. I drive Ben crazy being so organised he can't believe I am shopping already but he only buys for me so he has nothing to do I do everything! The yrs I have taken a stand it has been v stressful! xx

All ready to go to my parents :) just need to put food in the cool bag and pack toiletries in the morning. Feeling mystified that scales are saying 11st 6.5 tonight after a huge dinner of wedges and beans and cheese. Not sure what food will hold for tomoro as out for lunch with mum then eating at theirs and she has been vague about food tho has got my sw Christmas book so hoping for something okish!

Just hope she finds some stuff she wants for Christmas tomoro as dad needs to get her stuff too (for that read me and he pays!)

Sounds like you have lots planned and I'm sure you will have a lovely time. Don't worry if you go off plan a little. You can work round it and pull it back.!!
Have a lovely time. X

Thank you am really looking forward to it! Just got a coffee waiting for mum :)

My best friend is meeting us too so mum can meet her little one. Just hope I find enough mum would like! She is tricky!!

Yay that's exciting! Slept really badly last night my head is really bunged up from my cold and got a headache now too :(

Got the opticians and the hairdresser and visiting my friend today none of which I'm looking forward to at the moment as feeling crappy.

Mum is making some stuff from the Christmas book today, beet root soup pannacota and the hot smoked salmon pate :)

Its horridd when your not feeling yourself but you know you have to go out.! But better than staying in feeling sorry for yourself.! (although I'm sure I would rather be warm inside)
It isn't very nice when you are poorly and can't sleep properly. I think that makes us feel worse.
And I bet you don't really want to eat do you!
Hope your feeling better soon, and at least your mum will look after you x

I have got my mum to look after me :) just been in the kitchen with her making sw friendly stuff from the Christmas book. Have made the beetroot soup, the pannacotta and the hot smoked salmon pate. Also the chocolate truffles tho I didn't make those mum did them at the weekend and has been feeding them to her visitors! Off out now! Catch up later xx

Been much better than usual! Only bad thing been wine and thorntons chocolate. So overall not bad, did go over syns but not worrying about it. Home now tho. :)

Going to make a carrot scan bran cake in a little bit. Just soaking my scan bran and considering what to put on top of it

Scan bran cake not the best not sure I will try carrot again! .hasn't worked again :( will eat it still but isn't that nice

Not decided on the rest of the days food yet either maybe a pizza as think I will do a green day. Feeling quite poorly tho so need some more tablets and stuff :)

Back