Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

I like all soup! Don't want to do anything today but haven't got much food so probably going to have to go to Asda to get stuff to make pizzas! And I need to get more liquorice teabags. Drank a bottle of wine last night, so a bit groggy this morning and I have got a cold too :(

But scales said 11st 4lb this morning! That's a lb down which if it sticks will leave me 3lbs off my Christmas target and 10lbs to my actual target! I think changing my HEXB has definitely moved things along as was stuff at 11st 9lb until I forgot my scan bran! And now I've lost 5lbs in 10 days without it!

Dreadful weather here again today and think it's going to stay awful too but as I was only planning on doing much apart from reading but still nicer to do that when it's nice!

Tomato soup.
2 tins of tomato
1 tins of carrots ( drained)
1 tin of baked beans
1 chicken oxo cube
Half pint of water
And 1 pickled onion.

Put in pan. Bring to boil, simmer to reduce.
Then blend and warm through.

Not sure what it taste like. Just cooking it now !

Tasted good. In kitchen and my blender got covered in tomato soup. As I put to much in my blender! Very funny trying to turn it off as its all spurting out my blender lol.
Soup was nice and very filling.!
(not like heniz but still nice)

I'm pleased Mark doesn't like sports! Only F1 which I don't mind and he never watches all of it.
I read loads today with not having girls here and Mark watching game of thrones.!

Have made it to town which is packed! Think I will struggle not to get distracted from Christmas shopping by all the dresses, not that I have a party to go to as going to give the work one a miss as no one I like is going!

Got one thing so far so not a great trip and dresses look bad as need a bigger top than bottom! Stopped for a snack had chicken pieces and prawns from waitrose which are ok on a red day :)

Home now had soup and ryvita and fruit for lunch :) with spicy low low. Did get my OH. A dressing gown and a black zip up top from primarni, got my best friends present from the white company is lush I would love it and saw a top I might get for my sister. Overall was a bit disappointed especially with marks and next. Saved john Lewis until weds when my mum is coming :) hope I am not disappointed in there!!

Might go back and try on one dress in a 16 and one in a 14 on weds otherwise it might have to be a skirt and a top which I am a bit disappointed about!

Got some nice wrapping paper in primarni too :)

I love shopping, and I love dresses.!!

So do I! Not done any for ages think I have lost about half a st since I last went, was a bit disappointed that the 14 didn't fit me but was my shoulders where it was tight. OH said it was because I am shaped like my dad! I think he means triangular!!

Am totally undecided about what to do about wi, I can't got to class on weds as I will be at my mum's. My c is covering a class at 5:30 tonight or there is a 9:30 one this morning which I think I can go to, am slightly confused as I have a countdown and not sure I can go to another class. Finally I am 0.5lb up on my wi before class last week, I have been lighter in the evening recently than the morning which is probably why I am so undecided! Added to feeling quite poo from my cold and I need go to work at 12:30 to do Christmas planning so a bit bluh this morning!

At least if you go get weighed it will keep you on track and you can re start your week.! Are you going to the 5.30 one? Or is there a group you can go just to get weighed near your mums.
When we went to Tesco yesterday I tried a 14 dress on and zipped up lovely. Just wasn't sure about the colour. I think if I lost another half stone it would of fit perfectly. Tbh I don't know what shape I am. I think I'm more an hourglass.
I wish I could shop everyday, oh if only I won the lottery.!! Lol

Put 0.5 on which is exactly what I expected but not worried about it, I'm poorly and it's only 4 days since my last wi

Made some soup before I went sweet potato with red lentils, sweet pepper and chilli :). Didn't buy any Hifi bars so can't get tempted by those might make pate altho was going to do green today so might not be the best idea! Going to make coffee and get apple and yoghurt and watch poirot :) xx

Like you say 0.5 isn't loads to shift, but still it was only 4 days since last weigh in. You will have that off and more by next week. X x

I have never really been into piorot?
What about downton ?? Did u watch it.?
And homeland is getting better again.!
How was work today?

I did watch downton eeeek!!! Need to catch up with homeland maybe tomoro! Am off until Friday had to pop in to do Christmas hrs but that was quick and painless! Main issue is that cold is making me not hungry so having lots of soup!

How was the thing from this morning? xx

Back