Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Not eaten a single thing on plan today and now got wine. Horrid day at work, as they seem to be at the moment :( new day tomoro no work either :)

Not eaten a single thing on plan today and now got wine. Horrid day at work, as they seem to be at the moment :( new day tomoro no work either :)

Aww sorry to hear your day was so awful my love :( sounds like that wine is well deserved! Enjoy your day off tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wine is lush :) going to have lots more bad days, got some nasty stuff going on expecting it to get worse before it gets better :( making me very glum

Hey you. Hope your having a good day. And that you enjoyed your wine. I would love a glass of wine but in being strong lol.
What have you got planned today.
I'm having a bit of a relaxing day. Just got to go and pick isabel up from her sleepover soon.
Catch up later

Had a very lazy day tried to be as good as I can. Had Linda McCartney sausages, asparagus risotto and sw pizza on plan but not much superfree and too much gin and wine.

Sherlock now :)

Love the latter better lol. I'm sure I dream of wine at the moment lol.
I'm being made to watch fast 5. I think it's still sad about Paul walker. He had been my man crush for years x

At lunch at mo have come home to get away from it all and has been an overwhelming morning had a near panic attack and had to get a manager to come and rescue me. Am calm now but is a hard day. Have stuck to plan tho and tho I'm not hungry had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and ryvita and a cup of tea for lunch :)

Crikey, lovely. Once you get to the panic attack stage, you need to be thinking about taking some action. Does your manager understand what sort of stress your under and is there anything anyone else can do to take some pressure off you? Jobs are important but it's no good if it's making you poorly :( xxx

Don't think she did until today, am a very cool person at work and you can't really see much about how I am feeling so think they had no idea really. Has blown up in to an investigation now because it is how all about how someone is treating me. So all in all a tough day glad to be home now. Going to make a pizza tonight and got some wine have been good today. :)

Back