Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

I saw you. Lol
God I can imagine how you must of felt when your realised your phone was gone. Glad you know where it was.
How's work these days.
Good on you for doing another day on plan.
I know about the wine. It talks to you doesn't it. We brought a few bottles for our night out Saturday. Then we have friends coming back ( which is so weird as we have been together 5 years and we have never gone out with other couples and had then come back) these are my two good friends from sw class and their husbands. So looking forward to it. Anyway every time I open the fridge they are there talking to me. Whispering. Drink me. Just one glass you know you want to lol so I have to shut quick lol

I would have had to buy it on Saturday lol!!

Work is ok, she is off sick and my manager is is applying for another job, gutted as expect she will get it but there we go is the right thing for her to do.

Must sleep but only just calmed down! Lost my last phone last yr and couldn't loose another one!!!

Thank you. Thought I had sneaked a loss but think it is a small gain. Was 11st 11 when I got home from work but pastrami and gherkins for lunch and I have gained 1.25lbs :( off in a mo as do the shop now :)

That's good Clare. You can re start again today. You know you can do this. It won't take you long before your back to it being second nature. X

Had sw pizza for tea was lush is my fav meal by a long shot had it last night too but cold! Has loads of superfree hidden in it so works well. Not sure what day I have done today red I think

B apple, grapes persimmon fruit yoghurt
L gherkins pastrami meringues
D pizza

Had hifis in class and realised I had too many so need to syn them doh!!!

So think syns sitting about 18 but probably not have anything else now as was up at 5:30 and quite tired, or I will be when I start to chill :)

Tomorrow I think will be green

B wheatbix milk maybe fruit not sure that will be in work
L soup with red lentils, carrots, BNS
D need to decide not good at green tea maybe veggi sausages, egg beans and mushrooms and onions

Done a green day today.

B weetabix and milk and yoghurt
L apple grapes and persimmon fruit
D Linda McCartney sausages, baked beans, onion, mushroom, egg and potato was absolutely amazing!

And very excited as going on secondment for work for two weeks to a new shop :D they send people to help when they open new branches and I am going to go and do something new involving coffee cakes wine and tapas mega mega excited!

Syns will be wine as a bit harassed by work today have managed 2 nights without drinking and thought that was an achievement! :eek:

So pleased that work sounds really good again. Sounds really exciting.
Never done a green day how did you find it.
Looks lovely what you've had.

Really enjoyed it, done a couple this week to get me back on plan as I have been finding it so hard, I don't particularly like meat so find it easy not to have it, should have had soup at lunch but missed it as was out and about but overall a yummy day. Got yellow tail Shiraz have you tried any of them, the Cabernet Sauvignon is lush too xx

Shariz is my favourite. I don't b think I have had any yellow tail though.
I've brought 3 bottles of red and a bottle of vodka as after out night out. My buddies are coming back to ours. So looking forward to our Saturday night out.

Is on offer in work at the mo £5.79 a bottle and OH dad gets 2 bottles for £10 of the Cabernet Sauvignon from a local independent wine shop and that is nice too :) was a lovely treat and within syns :)

We're having vodka tomoro night :D and house of cards on Netflix yay!! And takeaway tho be a green day I think so chop suey maybe but maybe ee not good at that, have soup for lunch which was a bag of carrot onion and bns with red lentils added not sure if that is enough superfree to be ee and no fruit to have with breakfast so tricky and I never do ee so a bit confused!

Tbh. I do line ee. As it is easy. But the one third of your plate super free. Can be a right pain sometimes.
That's why I love red.
Doing red today and ee tomorrow. Up until tomorrow night lol .
Are u doing anything for Valentine's?
We aren't that fussed as long as I get a card. I'd rather go out for the night. Also it's mothers day in march and my birthday in April so I have a list of gifts I want for them lol

Having weetabix for breakfast probably do green today as having takeaway tonight and will be easy. Only problem is syns for alcohol as def want some and probably going to go over syns hmmm all we are doing is watching house of cards on Netflix got a card and will get done chocolate bunnies :) xx

Had a lovely evening watched loads of house of cards and had Chinese delivered nom nom! Had Indonesian style chow mein which was lovely no idea on syns is basically noodles in a dry spicy mix with eggs peppers and onion I think I love it. Had about 10 prawn crackers 3 glasses of red wine and 3 vodka and ginger beer so syns way over anyway but better than chicken satay skewers and chips which is my fav!!

Sitting in bed now drinking a cup of earl grey with a banana have got a bit of a headache so taken painkillers am guessing that red wine and vodka not a good mix but never mind. Want it to go away as planned a lazy day of reading today and don't want a headache to spoil it, even if it is self inflicted!

Tablets have done for head so all good and I did another level on candy crush so chuffed as been stuck for over a week! Had a scratch around lunch of 2 ryvita and to scan bran mil has been eating my stash! So that was all that was left had leardammer and chicke and mustard on them and a packet of Special K crisps so feeling full now, going to try a red day today as not done one since getting back on plan and want to get back to them! Plan today is no alcohol as had enough yesterday! Might nap this afternoon too as didn't sleep that well as Chinese dried my mouth out and OH was hot

Did manage no alcohol but over syns had 18syns of cheese 5 syns celebrations, mayo 5 and tommy k and a tiny bit of jar of tomato and basil sauce on chicken. Ooops but at least I counted! And probably had too much milk doh

Planned my whole week today and done the shopping for it as well so feeling nice and organised for the first time in ages. Food so far today

B Hifi
L smoked salmon fried with onion, scrambled egg and salad pineapple mango and mullelight coconut had tomato ketchup with lunch too :eek: so 4 syns I think
D no idea possibly at the in laws could be roast chicken I guess

So doing EE today I think

Measured out my milk for the first time EVER how awful is that! Is loads more than I had expected so guess that is good! So plenty of cups of tea for me today and still probably won't use it all!!

Shocked myself today by realising

1. I have lost my club 10
2. I am 10lbs heavier than I was at the end of November

So thinking about mini goals to try and focus my mind as feel I have lost my way a bit.

1. To loose 3 weeks running
2. To get back my club 10
3. To get back to having a single digit after the 11st
4. To get back my interim target of 11st 7lbs

I haven't lost consistently since the end of October beginning of November

Dinner today will be a struggle I know might see if OH can find out what is going to be served and I might opt out if is not sw friendly

Do think I am doing ok with the no drinking thing it is about getting out of the habit I guess mainly

Back