Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Cherries on weetabix are amazing!! I will definitely be having them again and they don't take any effort either. My measures milk is going well too enough for weetabix and 4 cups of tea I think which is plenty for me.

Hope my mojo stays around for a while!

Had lovely lunch of ryvita low low gherkins pastrami and salad, followed by mango pineapple and lemon muller Greek so syns for the day at 0.5 so far and used most of my milk allowance :)

It is amazing isn't it so versatile!

Had a 100% day today

B weetabix and cherries with grapefruit
L salad ryvita low low pastrami gherkins mango pineapple muller Greek yog
D chilli (no kidney beans) with quark

HEXA milk and low low
HEXB ryvita and weetabix

Syns
0.5 muller Greek yoghurt
1.5 the choc shot in jan mag is amazing!!!
Then tyrells crisps, out of a big bag so not sure how many syns but even if i had half the bag (which I didn't) would be 11 syns so am ok for the day

Had to go to Asda to get a prescription and they didn't have it so have to go back tomoro not amused! But was tempted by small bottle of wine but resisted :D v proud of myself.

Pleased about how I managed my HEXA today measured, poured some back to a china jug to keep in fridge for after work and took rest to work. Got 5 cups of tea and my weetabix out of it.

Made the Caribbean fish stew tonight with halibut as was going cheap at work so freezing half and having half tomoro night

Need to go and sort food for tomoro so can just go to work in the morning

B weetabix and cherries with grapefruit again!
L ryvita salad low low and pastrami with gherkins pineapple and mango with mullerlight Greek
D fish stew with veg

Will do the same with milk again today as worked well

I know! Think problem was I hadn't planned any syns so knew I had them there. Maybe a lesson learnt!

Stuck on the patisserie counter all afternoon not good either!!

Got through the afternoon but quite peckish now verging on hungry grr had fish stew and probably wasn't a big enough portion and I crave savoury which is tricky thinking gherkins and pastrami maybe with a bit of cheese as not had all my milk today

Ended up having that plus a Hifi so over syns now serves me right for munching sweets I didn't need working in a damn shop is not good when you have meetings they give you loads of food!!

Watching the Jeremy paxman Great War prog now before bed is interesting. Added so many books to my wish list too but hardly read while I'm working :(

I'm Like that with books. I love reading but need to be in the mood. So I down load samples to my kindle app then never get round to reading them.
Good luck with weigh in tommorow. You've had a good week x x

Thanks lovely :) I hate weighing at 5:30 after I gained last week but had lost in the morning drives me round the bend and forgot to take out sauce for pizza too grr! Will defrost it in the microwave but prefer not to!

Need to wash my hair and tidy up to but distracted by tv! Watching sexting teacher which is quite shocking!

Done nothing :eek: been asleep instead oh dear

Nearly time for wi no idea what the scales will say my scales have fluctuated from 11st 11 to 11st 9 in the last 10 minutes! Should be a loss tho.

Back