Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Worst nights sleep ever! Eventually fell asleep at 12 woke up at 2 and smoke alarm went off at 4:30 for no reason! Now feeling dreadful, I have a perpetual motion thing which makes me feel sick. This is exacerbated by being tired and have a headache now so work off cards again.

On bright side scales say 11st 6.25 so will def be doing fast days again! Need to wait until 7 to call in sick annoyingly will try at 6:30 but not sure anyone important enough will be there! Think I will get dressed now as is cold and rainy

So sorry you're feeling poorly again honey. Hope it shifts really soon.

Glad the fast day went well though. And I love those shoes!xx

Thanks honey, the worst bit is feeling better, like a tease and then feeling worse. I had 2 months off work 2 years ago with it so this is much better!

Have been asleep again and just had my overnight oats much better this time! Smaller pot!

Love those shoes they are so cute just want them to be more comfy! Other extreme Ben bought me these yesterday for pottering in the garden!

Attachments

• image-2268035727.jpg
    image-2268035727.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 23
Oh my goodness just ordered rattan garden furniture :D have been looking for a couple of weeks but everywhere is out of stock! Found some randomly on tesco direct last night and that was also out of stock but just gone back and it let me order it to be delivered next Thursday!!

http://www.tesco.com/direct/atlas-r...-piece/223-9525.prd?skuId=223-9525&pageLevel=

Can't believe it! Had given up hope for this yr! And giving my current stuff to my sister as they don't have any so she'll be pleased too!

Can't believe it! Very chuffed!

Need to go shopping again today as had planned to get stuff when I finished work but as not there can't so will go somewhere else. Maybe Aldi as is closest apart from work! Trying to decide what I want for dinner depends a bit if Aldi have wholemeal rolls if they do burgers with the sauce from the burger in a bowl from fakeaway book with cheese if not burger in a bowl.

Also looking for inspiration for meals on my next fast days so flicking through recipe books watching the tennis

Over syned today :eek:

Had a wholemeal roll forgetting had both HEXB

Made burger sauce had that plus ketchup and had jelly and uht cream plus 12 syns of wine

Reckon am about 12 syns over. Think I am going to fast tomoro as Ben is out so will be easy already made dinner 275 cals for Caribbean fish stew so will have 100 cal of fruit and milk for tea and coffee

Easy! Was amazed as thought it would kill me but felt great and expect to feel the same today! Planning is key and I wouldn't want to have to cook so did that last night. Drank plenty of water a couple of coffees and a tea and a fruit tea and didn't struggle. I was at home tho so work might be harder as I can't drink as much but if I do them on my 2-10 then I can eat at 5:30 and that should make it dead easy!

And the scales like them too had 2 potatoes for SW chips last night as did a cheeky green day and am 11st 5.5 this morning! That is 4lbs off since last weds and might be a new number on the scales soon my lowest class weight is 11st 6.5lb and need to be 11st 5 to be certain I get that in class so if not this week next week.

I only plan on eating one meal after 5 as this seems to have best results. I'd say try if you struggle just switch back they say you shouldn't force a fast day

do u have breakfast or skip that amd eat when your hungry rather than eat because its breakfast

Might give it a go this week.
What kind of things have you been eating

I have only been having one meal, had prawn dopiaz from the fakeaway book on thurs and had Caribbean fish stew tonight, fish and veg best as filling and get most for your cals. They say leaving the fast until the evening is best (read it in daily mail article by woman who wrote book) and have found that easy as if I eat I get hungry. Had 100cals of fruit and a pink and white was easy and wasn't anymore hungry yesterday which I had been worried about. Some people have had such great results with it I got tempted to try and glad I did had reached a plateaux and I think this has broken it

It seems to me that this is like sw fast forward. Will give it a go on a work day leave purse at home and just take what I can have with me

Possibly not done ff drinking plenty of water got me through my first one and a couple of cups of coffee. You'll be at target soon I just know it :D

You have done so well am sure that you'll make it!

Have spent all morning looking at holidays so done nothing!!

Having a fast day today working 2-10 so will have dinner at work at about 5:30 having Caribbean fish stew and fruit which is 375 cals plus a muller Greek so with the milk in my tea am nicely at 500

Scales were down to 11st 4.25 this morning so if that hangs around till tomoro will be happy as that's 1.75lb off this week

Fingers crossed it does hang around.
Yeah I know ill get there. But im so close now. But ive been great at maintaining lol

Scales have sneaked down to 11st 4lb this morning which is 2lb off from last week, am going to wi this morning. Unfortunately my hours change so much a regular class is impossible at the moment. And tho I could go tomoro night we need to look more at holiday stuff and am working so much it has to be tomoro. But can go to the same class next week so will at least be weighing on same scales, in my class there was 1.5lb difference between my scales and class, last week there was 1lb and I have been to classes were is is as little as 0.5lb. So see how we go but hopefully I will have a holiday to get bikini ready for soon! My target weight is the weight I was when we went to Egypt 7 years ago and I was happy then but realistically would like to be at the bottom of my target by then. If I loose 2lb today it will be 9lb to target and holiday is 10weeks I think so doable hopefully if I focus!

I lost 1.5lb and am now at my lowest weight since 2011 and 3.5lb away from when I gave up last time and 2.5lb from my 2st award. There are 12 wi until I go away so should be able to get to target although as I have spent 6 months getting no closer I might not make it!

Back