Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Have made a bit of lunch to take with me strawberries and a salmon salad as realised I need to take control if I am going to get my 2st next week! might get hifi in class to have for breakie with a coffee in my travel mug mmmm sounds like an ok plan and I can grab some more fruit in town if wanted/needed

I hope primark lives up to expectations! Need to go and wash my hair and decide what to wear not that there is a huge choice as I am fussy about wi outfits!!!

Well done on the fast day hun, and good luck for WI!

Hope you find some fab bargains in Primark - love that place. Ours has just had a huge refurb and it's brilliant now!

xx

I am soooo looking forward to it and I have a voucher for free coffee in john Lewis and I have my Waitrose card so I can get coffee in there too if I want :D john Lewis comes with cake but I'll just avoid that bit! Have lost a good half a stone since last time I went shopping so am hoping to pick up some more size 12's!

Will report back later on my progress!

xxxxxx

Well done, that's fab. Congratulations on your award :)

Thank you!

Just a quick note of food before I head of to my champagne tasting! Stuck to plan and had no syns and only one hex a and b so going to make a sw pizza to go with the footie and then see how I am!

Primark was insane and to be honest overwhelming and very hot in the changing rooms! I didn't buy anything but I can see there is loads of great holiday stuff think I will go again when it's cooler!! Today was not a shopping day! Got a jumpsuit in new look am not 100% sure on it so will post a pic later when I try it on again!

Had a fab time at the tasting learnt loads and now got a bottle to finish in the game!

Pic of jumpsuit follows not great as in changing room but gives idea

Attachments

• image-2833846885.jpg
    image-2833846885.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 33
Huge congrats on WI and that jumpsuit looks amazing on you! You definitely need to keep it :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your looking great clare you must be nearly at your target weight.

And well done on that loss you'll be in the tens in a few weeks

I've got 7lbs to go to target, i'm 11st 3lb as of today I'm 5'6 and 11st is healthy BMI for me, want to be a bit under that but I'm very much top heavy, 2st down I'm still a 36D and it won't change much I know, have tried it on again and I definitely like it think I'll wear it tomoro for my friends birthday meal

Did have a couple of is that me moments today as not used to being so slim, last 8lbs have made more difference in my eyes than the 20lb before that!

Looked all day for a cocktail dress, dinner in posh restaurants is Las Vegas and San Fran and LA on my mind and found nothing! Coast, johnlewis, lipsy no where had anything! :( 5 hours shopping and no luck!!!!

Top one is why I started sw second is Ben and I in a rare pic where we both look ok!! Well Ben isn't smiling but that is mainly usual in pics!!

Attachments

• image-937634654.jpg
    image-937634654.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3470748342.jpg
    image-3470748342.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 44
Love my scales this morning they say 11st 0.5lbs which is entirely due to dehydration I'm sure! But to be so close to the 10's is an awesome feeling so hoping that'll keep me on track today! Definitely have the potential for a champagne head today slept really badly so will have 2 large cups of tea and take some tablets and then the plan is green today B beans on toast hopefully with poached eggs tho that dependant on the branch cook being in there when I go for break! L pizza wrap with salad strawberries and yoghurt, depending on mood may come home for that just to get out of branch for a bit! D set menu in Indian for my friends birthday. So going veggie, will try to avoid anything creamy looking but the set menu isn't on line so will just have to see how I go. Am driving so won't be drinking tonight may have one in the pub before hand but even that is doubtful as really need all my syns for the meal! Plan is then to fast tomoro, Monday and Wednesday and wi at my class on weds night Sunday will be my potential downfall, I am working 7-5 after having done 2-10 on Saturday so need to think of a plan, I nearly always fall off the wagon on Sundays at work, I hate working Sundays and that seems to translate to eating what I want I must not do that this week! I should be busy enough to distract me and will buy a low alcohol bottle of wine tomoro as my treat post work with a re run of the gp hopefully that will keep me on track!!

Last edited:
Wore the jumpsuit out last night to my friends meals, had so many compliments was unreal! They last saw me about 3 months ago maybe so have only lost another half a stone since then but made a huge difference! And the jumpsuit helped! Have a got a blister from my shoes tho so they might not be holiday suitable!

Dinner was amazing, it wasn't a set menu it was a taster menu so 5 courses of amazement! Blew me away best meal I have had for ages! I weighed myself when I got home and I put on 5lbs!!!! So fast day today! As I'm working 2-10 should be ok just need to prep food for tomoro going to do overnight oats, salmon and salad fruit and dinner undecided! Maybe KFC chicken?

Really need to garden today And need to decide if I'm going to go to Asda or not for low alcohol wine!

Attachments

• image-1285937350.jpg
    image-1285937350.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2505596582.jpg
    image-2505596582.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1012594902.jpg
    image-1012594902.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3149246057.jpg
    image-3149246057.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image-522083949.jpg
    image-522083949.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 26
Had a very busy morning done lots of gardening tidied up and made breakfast and lunch for tomoro at work just need to Hoover and clean kitchen floor but that can wait as got to go to work. Fast day going nicely did think I was going to struggle earlier but kept going and am ok! Will grab something on break for dinner and got strawberries and a muller light and a ginger beer off to work now!

Fast day done and in bed now back in work at 7 day flew today. Glad to be in bed! Worked wine and glad to see we sell low alcohol wine so will get some tomoro for the evening :D

Didn't have low alcohol wine had proper wine and very nice it was too!! Another crazy busy day at work yesterday tho it wasn't too stressful, although I might change my opinion when I go back in at 2! As I may well have done something unforgivable that I don't know about yet.

But I took a photo of the scales this morning I couldn't believe it!! I might go to wi at 9:30 so it is done for the week, I know that sounds a bit funny but I like knowing it's done so I can carry on with the week I can't go tomoro as got dentist.

Going to fast today whatever I decide to do about wi as on a 2-10 again and so will find it reasonably straight forward. Then no lates for a while as on holiday next week not sure how fasting and holiday will work out! Have to see might try to do Tuesday and Thursday as I'm away Saturday to Tuesday and out for dinner on weds evening so am a bit limited on possibilities!!

Attachments

• image-3539668033.jpg
    image-3539668033.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 25
Back