Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Having a v stressful day but still sticking to plan wolfing down salad and raspberries before going back to it. Feel glad I have planned next week so well tho :)

Finished work now and will be straight to bed as back at work at 7 stuck to plan tho eaten less than I planned as break was so short but drunk plenty of water.

I'm in South Wales but am not native!!

Wow you work long hours belle what do you do.?
How come you ended up in south wales then. ?
Well done for sticking to it.!!

I work for Waitrose, once a month I do a close on a Friday and open on a Saturday is actually better than it sounds! I came to uni and stayed basically and now I love living here :)

Scales saying 12st 2.5lbs this morning so I like them! As long as they keep on going down! Sorted most of my food for work today yesterday morning just need to decide properly on breakfast. If they have wholemeal bread I'll have that with tomatoes and my fruit if they don't will have to improvise!

Finished for the day :) got through lunch having had salmon and salad grapes and cherries and a packet of squares 4.5 syns I really wanted chocolate and another packet of crisps but I stuck to it and didn't have either I just wanted something nice to eat but told myself now or later and decided that vodka tonight is more important (!) than chocolate and crisps in work! Sitting down now as been crazy busy today drinking some water and thinking about all the house work I need to do! And got mail order plants that need planting on as well but all I want to do is sleep! Must stay awake!

Maybe sit down have a vodka and leave plants till tomo. Think you deserve a break. !

I agree! Only reason is m thinking I might do stuff is because when I sit down I can fall asleep without even trying! And I want a nice early night tonight o set me up for a busy day tomoro! Sad I know!

Hey belle.
Here is the recipe for the mackeral pate.

100g smoked mackerel (0.5 syn)
1 tblsp horseradish (1 syn)
2 tblsp fat free fromage frais
Lemon juice
Salt and pepper

Blitz it up and enjoy

Hasn't worked have picked and had dinner, red Thai curry still within syns at mo but will have vodka when I have out the washing on! And I fell asleep! Doh!

Think I was way over syns yesterday had

Square crisps 5
2 meringues 5
3 packets mini jammie dodgers 13.5
Ryvita 6
Dinner 4
Vodka 20

55 about oops

Scales say 12st 2.25 which is 0.75 down on weds and the lowest wi I have had so far :D

Can definitely feel it in my work trousers, not actually worn my jeans since I started sw as it has been so nice and sunny have just lived in dresses but might try them on this morning. Need to be mega organised today as back in work at 6 tomoro so need to do lots of food prep today. Also got an Asda shop to do really need to get a move on but the vodka has made me feel a bit groggy this morning. I also have my poor little plants to tend to and the gp to watch. Not enough hours in the day today!

I will keep my eye out for that book this week. I have been asked to man to shop part of our class the past few weeks which is great cause I then can look in the books I haven't got. ! Lol

The hard back entertaining one interests me! My sister does sw too and considering getting it for her as part of her birthday present as they enjoy cooking but where as I just say to my OH I'm having this, you eat it or sort yourself out they always eat the same thing pretty much so thought a nice book would help her. It helps me that my OH is mega mega fussy so he only eats chicken, beef no veg not a huge fan of sauces no salad no fruit. To him food is fuel to get thru the day not a delight! To me it's a delight!! He also thinks sw is food obsessing in a bad way we had a brief argument about me going to class this week. He thinks it takes up too much of weds evening (ie I'm not with him probably) and sitting round talking about food and weight for an hour is unhealthy. I just said I've lost 12.5lbs in 8 weeks it obviously does work!
Scan bran cake eaten, off to Asda for supermarket sweep!!

The hard back entertaining one interests me! My sister does sw too and considering getting it for her as part of her birthday present as they enjoy cooking but where as I just say to my OH I'm having this, you eat it or sort yourself out they always eat the same thing pretty much so thought a nice book would help her. It helps me that my OH is mega mega fussy so he only eats chicken, beef no veg not a huge fan of sauces no salad no fruit. To him food is fuel to get thru the day not a delight! To me it's a delight!! He also thinks sw is food obsessing in a bad way we had a brief argument about me going to class this week. He thinks it takes up too much of weds evening (ie I'm not with him probably) and sitting round talking about food and weight for an hour is unhealthy. I just said I've lost 12.5lbs in 8 weeks it obviously does work!
Scan bran cake eaten, off to Asda for supermarket sweep!!

Totally agree with your oh, I think sitting in a room talking about weight for over an hour could be classed as obsessive. But to us it is, we know its working, we go to group to talk to other people who feel and want the same things
My husband isn't following sw. But when he is home from work he is happy eating what I eat. He will snack on other things but doesn't discourage me at all as he can see how happy it makes me. I'm I obsessive about what goes in my mouth. Hell yes.!! Lol
You are good with your scan bran. I gave it a wide birth lol.
I love food shopping and knowing what I can make the following week. What happened with your syns yesterday lol. As long you enjoyed yourself. Gosh you do work hard you do deserve a night off sometimes lol.
Enjoy your day

I would enjoy it more if I wasn't in one 39 hours a week! It changes how I feel, I like it more when I'm on hols!! I didn't eat enough at breakfast or lunch so was hungry and just picked won't make that mistake again!! Class is all about not being on your own on the journey and the accountability for me but for mr 10st that is totally alien!! xx

Back