Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

So far managed 750ml since starting work at 1 which is ok but won't get anymore now! Had squares as my syns 5 plus the teriyaki which will do me! Oh plus finished the Buddhas delight which also had syns in so plenty today!!

Did manage one more up of water and scales are saying 12st 5.75lbs official wi is tomoro eve at 6 doing a strawberry theme so going to make a scan bran cake with strawberries and quark and chocolate. Need to plan rest of week and shop either tomoro or thurs

Wi this morning was 12st 3lb which is 2.5lbs down on my last wi and a huge 3.75lbs down on the first time I wi at 12st 7lb which is my current official weight. If I don't loose tonight I literally don't know what I am going to think!! Now just need it to stick for 12 hrs! Working 6:30-1:30 today then need to make a scan bran cake taster for the strawberry class tonight :)

Sitting waiting for my sister to come and get me to go to wi. Made a cake for our taster hope it goes down ok!!

Attachments

• image-350087101.jpg
    image-350087101.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 70
Phew wi at 12st 4.5 so lost 2.5lbs am v pleased and relieved that being 100% has paid off def be doing it again. Back to basics worked!

Fantastic Belle that really good. See working around you afternoon tea paid off.. I bet your so pleased. I am defanatly drinking plenty of water this week, Hope then it will work for me too.!!

Fantastic Belle that really good. See working around you afternoon tea paid off.. I bet your so pleased. I am defanatly drinking plenty of water this week, Hope then it will work for me too.!!

I am really pleased want 1.5lbs off next week to take me to a stone :) water really helps me I think just wish it wasn't sure an effort to drink it!

Am 100% on it today feeling really positive about getting 1.5lbs off in a week to get to my stone which would be a st in 9 weeks which I would be over the moon about! My plan for today

B scan bran cake and grapefruit
L out at browns so going to go for chicken ceasar salad with the dressing on the side probably with a cup of coffee and a glass of water
D Kung poa chicken from taste of Asia with stir fry veg although I forgot to get the veg last night in Asda!

Think I will make my dinner for work tomoro and my lunch on Saturday and also might cook a mackerel for lunch tomoro to get a bit a head of myself!

I love making lists and being organised I am a bit of a control freak which some elements of my job don't help! Drunk 750ml of water so far best get on with my scan bran cake!

And my wi was 12st 2,75lbs this morning just need it to keep on going down! Need to be 12st 1.5lb to get my st next week so would like to be 12st 1lb on my scales as they don't always match class! :)

Was it nice belle !!! Ice cream mmm lol.

It was lovely was pistachio my fav and the blondie was delicious think about 25 syns worth it tho should have had the pineapple and frozen yoghurt!

Made the kung poa chicken for dinner was so nice I love that book so much! OH enjoyed it too gradually expanding his range of taste so but sure!!

Taste of Asia made at least 8 things from it and only not liked 2 which I think is a good hit rate! Best cookery book i own diet or not!!!

Just been on scales again (I think I am a compulsive weigher not a serial one) 12st 4.5lbs lowest ever evening wi but don't think I will be any loss in morning because of what I have eaten today! V annoyed as forgot to get sweetener today so going to struggle with scan bran cake without going to shops grrr went to Aldi twice today too!!! Doh!

I will keep my eye out for that book this week. I have been asked to man to shop part of our class the past few weeks which is great cause I then can look in the books I haven't got. ! Lol

I will keep my eye out for that book this week. I have been asked to man to shop part of our class the past few weeks which is great cause I then can look in the books I haven't got. ! Lol

If you like Chinese/Indian/Thai is brilliant getting my OH to eat the same as me can be a struggle but this book is helping!

Well done on the 2.5lb loss Belle - that's fab! x

Thank you :) was v pleased as stuck to it religiously apart from the afternoon tea which was amazing! Felt that it reassured me I an do it when I give 100% after my 2 sts which annoyed me hugely!! Today's plan

B grapefruit nectarine scan bran cake when I can move to go and buy sweetener
L chilli mackerel salad beetroot
D salmon baked with Thai herb crust salad

Got grapes melon kiwi mango and pineapple to snack on need to divide them between today and tomoro and go shopping again on Sunday! I am constantly buying fruit! I also need to plan next week. Which is my last week before 2 weeks off! Yay! Also need to do at least 2 loads of washing but the perfect sun from yesterday has been replaced by an overcast grey morning which looks like rain!

Going to plan my week I think as I am doing horrid shifts next week starting at 6 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday which will kill me and I can't eat before I go to work at that time either!

Saturday

B grapefruit nectarine and I have no idea just don't think I can eat scan bran cake at work again!
L salmon with Thai herb crust salad melon raspberries
D Thai red curry stir fry veg

Syns vodka if I can get OH to drive ;)

Sunday the GP is back yay!!!!

B scan bran cake grapefruit nectarine and maybe kiwi
L tuna salad beetroot
D chicken with OH

Monday

B grapefruit nectarine kiwi and sw quiche with smoked salmon broccoli and asparagus
L chilli beef salad ryvita blue cheese triangles melon grapes
D prawn and mango curry stir fry veg scan bran cake as have to get it in lol!!!

Tuesday

B grapefruit nectarine kiwi sw quiche with smoked salmon broccoli and asparagus
L tuna salad ryvita blue cheese triangles melon grapes
D Chinese 5 spice squid salad really excited about that scan bran cake

Wednesday
B grapefruit nectarine kiwi yoghurt
L chicken salad
D post wi in treat undecided possibly cauliflower cheese :)

Thursday
B scan bran cake grapefruit nectarine kiwi
L sardines in tomato sauce beetroot salad ryvita blue cheese triangles
D hoisin chicken and salad melon grapes

Friday
B grapefruit nectarine kiwi
L chilli beef salad blue cheese triangles ryvita melon grapes
D possibly Burmese curry as first night of holiday and think it is a real treat meal!

Saturday Mardis gras eeeeek
B scan bran cake grapefruit nectarine kiwi
L out in whetherspoons possibly so maybe 5 bean chilli as low ish syns
D dread to think and much alcohol will flexi syn I think on vodka and diet coke

Sunday
B egg quorn sausages wholemeal pitta baked beans
L depends on level of hangover possibly chips and cheese
D pasta I expect so a green day I think!!!

Back