Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Was fab and I am finally feeling better yay!!! Going to do some more planning this afternoon tho need to tidy up a bit too just need to not over do it! xx

So pleased your feeling better. When do you leave for your trip? I wanted to go to liverpool and see the statues looking out to sea. Never been but will at some point. I love stuff like that. That why I loved Rome so much. As there was so much to see.

Not til a week on Saturday we are going on the train as it was so cheap! Ben wanted to drive but to park in a city centre is so expensive I talked him out of it :)

We will be spoiled for choice for things to do I know!

How you feeling this evening? . Did u go to the motivation talk at class tonight. I loved all the positively today at class.

Yes I did go back to the new members talk glad I did as made me look at my books again :) was just so busy and so many newbies and lots of new members demanding to be weighed and go not staying to class which annoyed C as stayed after class chatting to her. But was good glad I took time to go back :)

Yes I did go back to the new members talk glad I did as made me look at my books again :) was just so busy and so many newbies and lots of new members demanding to be weighed and go not staying to class which annoyed C as stayed after class chatting to her. But was good glad I took time to go back :)

Made me re look at my books too. Which is good. Made me double think my super free.

Made me realise I have never read the book completely :eek: how bad is that?! Love my C tho she is so fab and such an inspiration

Watching Jamie Oliver at mo interesting but not sure my thing I am really bad at leftovers bring back bad childhood memories

Just watched Jamie Oliver thinking of adapting the fish pie to be red day friendly with celariac mash with spring onion on top and boiled eggs in the pie he did a recipe about 12 yrs ago with a fish pie with spinach in it served with baked beans that had boiled eggs in it remember doing it as a student and think I want a sw friendly version :)

Am not working today as am in on saturday not feeling fantastic but been to asda. Got a meeting at work at 10 tho about management changes. Think I know what affects me but need to show my face just hope they keep it to an hour I want to be at home not work :)

What food have you got planned today. Anything nice from asda?
Hope you shake this poorly feeling you have soon. It isn't nice for you at all x

You sound so much more positive :)

I feel shockin today, blocked nose, cough, headache, feel hot. I don't do sickness. In work for 2:30pm and really not in the mood xx

What food have you got planned today. Anything nice from asda? Hope you shake this poorly feeling you have soon. It isn't nice for you at all x

Not done much at all had a huge sleep as going to the meeting at work nearly killed me!

Had pastrami for breakfast as was on the run, then lunch was Linda McCartney sausages, eggs baked bean, mushrooms onion was delicious and had soup for dinner with ryvita and low low :). Yum yum!

Back to work tomoro as think I can cope with it now although was rubbish again today but sure I will battle on! Think I fancy a little something now.....

Back