Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Hope you sorted the alarm out. How bloody annoying.
How's today been? Have u got to go tommorow. I really don't feel like going tommorow. Want to wait for mark to come home. But I will go and being at work will keep me busy.
Can't wait for out holiday

Am finally home. Basically we had repairs done to the ceiling and the contractors have damaged alarm cables. We only set the alarm on Sundays as we have nights every other night so when we came to set it tonight we couldn't. 4 hours later finally home not had anything from the vending machines so pleased with myself!! I
Have come home and put in my on plan dinner. Am exhausted and Ben has been really funny about it too :(

Feeling more chilled now got breakfast cooked for tomoro so happy about that and lunch is ok too and dinner sorted too. Syns are wine. Got gp on don't know result so enjoying :D working 9-5 tomoro and off on Tuesday

Seriously exhausted today didn't sleep that well and very achy from such a long day expecting today to be rather crap too and shop was battered yesterday due to weather so looks awful.

On my second cuppa in the garden which is looking lovely I need to have a shower am hoping it will sooth my aches a bit!

Food for today is sorted and will fast tomoro do need to figure out a meal for tomoro and Thursday fast days probably Caribbean fish stew is easy to make and filling! And cheap thanks to Aldi!

Today got

B cold Linda mcartney sausages and hard boiled eggs was great yesterday kept me going until 2 and no HEXB
L undecided I need to make it either tuna or crab sticks crab sticks need using but fancy tuna
D the burgers from the mag with all my HEXs undecided tho if will have butternut squash chips or real potato ones maybe both!! Am fasting tomoro so feel I need a good meal tonight!

Got strawberries cherries and raspberries and muller light syns will be g&t ready mixed cans I think tonight will be much needed!

My view and my little girl who thinks the garden furniture was bought just for her to sleep on she loves it!!! She gets most put out when I put it away for the night!!

Attachments

• image-2335128609.jpg
    image-2335128609.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image-1621821861.jpg
    image-1621821861.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 16
Had a rubbish day I nearly cried was so tired and we have new senior management team who were on it like sonic today so had a huge to do list and was constantly being told I was doing stuff wrong seriously tough day I like them and I understand what they are doing but god it was hard after yesterday's evening from hell

So dinner tonight is on plan but off plan, on plan in that sw off plan in that no superfree and an extra HEXB!

And wine for my syns :D

Now had a big cry Ben doesn't seem to understand I had no choice but to stay last night until the alarm was sorted he thinks I should have left and doesn't seem to understand I can't and I didn't choose to stay

I am even more annoyed tho haven't told anyone this that no one at work has acknowledged that it was pretty rubbish we were stuck there until gone 9 last night and the manager I mentioned it to said you had 12 hours what's wrong with that. How is that ok.

Ben has just said you were valued and happy make noise until you are happy again. Not that simple the managers who thought that have all left and now I have no idea what I could do and just see what I don't know which from today feels like almost everything

All I can say is just bare with it. Smile in the right places and keep under the radar to get enough money for your holiday and see if anything else comes up.
Totally understand that u had to stay.its part of your job. Your responsibilities. Chin up chicken you'll be out of there in no time x

Thank you heather :) caught up on some sleep last night I was so so tired! Have woken up with sticky eyes from all the crying but I'm off today so having a fast day if I can, if it starts to feel impossible I'll switch to red. Scales were up this morning probably from wine and potatoes so no alcohol now until Friday I might have a nap this afternoon too catch up on some more sleep!

Have to wait in for the postman as dollars are arriving today :D grass needs cutting too and I need to wash my hair as it has been far too long but the work craziness has got in the way luckily it's very thick and when it's up you can't tell it needs washing!

Also need to food shop and cook for dinner but that will have to be after dollars arrive

And there are 2 more jobs to apply for no huge rush as only went on line yesterday but will make a start they are all really similar but need different statements to go along with them and with the iPad it's really tricky to do

Hey sweetheart,

Autumnbabe said it so perfectly above there's not a lot more I can add, but I do know exactly how you feel. You probably remember the awful time I went through just over a year ago at my last job. But you'll get through it because you're a tough cookie, and you'll get an amazing new job because you're super-fab, and in a year's time you'll look back and laugh at what silly people you used to have to put up with every day.

Hang on in there, lovely one, there are good things to come.

xxxx

Thanks chick :) was exhausted and it all got a bit out of proportion too I think and Ben was upset I hadn't seen his brother and family and it all got out of hand.

Have resisted chocolate when I went shopping, I picked it up and put it back when I got to the checkout. Then went in to work for my free coffee and one of girls said have you lost weight which was lovely :)

Job apps next on the agenda!!

Jobs don't close until next week and week after so done some but mainly chilled and had a nap.

Just working out my calories for the day

Dinner 250
4 choc fingers 128
2 homemade ice lollies guessing 50 cals

Going to have some pickles now to finish me off as feeling a bit nibbly and all the gherkin talk has got me wanting them and silver skinned onions!!

Ben and I have had some quality time together tonight too just chilled and did nothing but was nice

Am looking for a recommendation would like make up remover wipes to take away with me does anyone use them? Which ones are worth having?

Feeling really miserable this morning. Scales are up 0.5 which is completely undeserved and has never happened after 2 good fast days in week. And I haven't got interviews for any of the jobs I applied for last week, which means there is no point applying for the other 3 jobs I have seen in the same way as it's obviously not what they are looking for. Not exactly sure what I am going to do. They don't give feedback either if you don't get to interview so I am not sure exactly what they want. I should probably move and wash up or something as been sitting I the garden for an hour but feel like curling up in a ball and hiding away!

Feeling really miserable this morning. Scales are up 0.5 which is completely undeserved and has never happened after 2 good fast days in week. And I haven't got interviews for any of the jobs I applied for last week, which means there is no point applying for the other 3 jobs I have seen in the same way as it's obviously not what they are looking for. Not exactly sure what I am going to do. They don't give feedback either if you don't get to interview so I am not sure exactly what they want. I should probably move and wash up or something as been sitting I the garden for an hour but feel like curling up in a ball and hiding away!

Don't feel disheartened about the jobs, I've applied for jobs in the past and only been offered interviews a month down the line. Keep your chin up, it WILL happen xx

Thank you. I'm not normally like this think it just reflects how unhappy I am but am hiding it from myself! If it was for this sodding holiday I'd go part time just so I was there less. We could afford it even with the holiday but I'd feel it would be lazy somehow!

Thank you. I'm not normally like this think it just reflects how unhappy I am but am hiding it from myself! If it was for this sodding holiday I'd go part time just so I was there less. We could afford it even with the holiday but I'd feel it would be lazy somehow!

It's not long til your hols now so focus on that and when you get back I bet you'll have lots of interview offers.

Back