Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Actually..... it may well be the weather.... ever noticed how many people swell up with water retention when it is really hot.... swollen ankles, knuckles, all sorts xx

I did drink plenty to try and combat it!

Fast day done for spinach and cannelloni ready meal for 287 cals when I get in then dashing off to meet my friend at 4:30

Will have the rest of my cals later not sure what tho!

Having a homemade ice lolly to take me to 300 cals still undecided what to do with other 200 cals will have snacks with csi I think got jelly sweets to finish and either ryvita or crab sticks and sf ginger beer

Lovely to catch up with my friend. And agreed with Ben we're going back to town tomoro to look at holiday stuff for him might have dinner in town too

Hopefully weather will be nice too!

Fast day completed easily had crab sticks and jelly sweets with ginger beer in bed now

Wi then shopping and need to do washing and food shopping I think too busy day as usual when off work!

Night night hun x

Wi is this morning. 9:30. Am wide awake at mo (5:30) not impressed!! Honestly not sure I'll get back to sleep which for a day off is insanely annoying!

Guess I could get up and food plan. I am rubbish when I wake up drives Ben completely round the bend I find it impossible to lie in bed if I'm awake I have no patience at all!

Thank you! I Diego back to sleep took me ages but would have been exhausted if I hadn't. Scales say 10st 11.5lb which is 1lb down on last week but her scales were being generous last week so might only be 0.5, certainly have to work hard for it this close to target had 3 fast days and cut my wine right back and still might only loose 0.5lb!!

Was retaining loads of water as was up twice in the night when I hadn't drunk that much compared with the day before.

Food today totally unplanned! Might have Cooke d breakfast after wi before town will think about it!!

Chores for the morning....
Bins
Washing
Water garden
Dishwasher general tidy
Food shop?

Should get everything bar good shop done before wi I think if I move from the garden that is!

I suspect it is the burger and chips that did for me and creme brûlée on Sunday but was yummy!

Chores well on the way to being done except tidying up! Not a bad effort.

And need to think about my food too but feeling like I don't know what I want to eat which is making it hard!

I need eggs crab sticks and then no idea! Possibly salmon as I'm out but have got 2 bags of frozen basa prob need to look for fish recipes it eat it up!

4 weeks on Saturday. So exciting isn't it the prospect of going away! Am going to London a week today with my mum too for the night booked that before Vegas or we wouldn't be going

Well done princess. So close now. Xxx I think this trip to Las Vegas has done wonders for your focus xxx well done sweetie x

Back