Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Oh I forgot u were going to London. Are u just being a tourist or going for something else. Pls don't tell me your going to a show I'd be so jealous

Not a show! Tourist stuff, imperial war museum, Jack the Ripper walking tour and Buckingham palace :D staying in Hilton right by Tower of London so def going to see the poppies very excited my birthday present from mum and dad

At the station now with my coffee. Train is in 20mins got veggie sausage and egg for breakfast in my bag but rest of day will be off plan! I'll make reasonable choices for sure but won't deprive myself!

Forgot I tried on dresses yesterday. Fit in to the size 12 Jane Norman dress which was my original target dress. And put on dress I wore in London last time is verging on being too big now not sure what to do as love it and was going to be a holiday dress. Put on posh holiday dress too but def need spanx underneath it which Ben hates so not sure what to do about that one! Is easy to forget how much weight I have lost until I put on old clothes. Also got an oasis top I love but is too big now might see if my sister wants it tho slightly concerned implying she is bigger than me by doing it which she is tho on SW has long way to go

Have a lovely little break. I love London but not somewhere I would like to live I love all the tourist things. Do not like underground though it worries the he'll out of me since 7/7.
Enjoy sweetie. Take some photos of them poppies if you get chance.
The hilton hey?? Someone is getting spoiled xx

I am sitting in roof top bar at mo with a cocktail this is the view

Attachments

• image-1787552751.jpg
    image-1787552751.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 22
Stop it !! You'll be making me jealous. I'm sat here writing me shopping list up watching Holly oaks. I know where I'd rather be. And it's not here lol
Enjoy sweetie. Best order another cocktail for me xx

Was a perfect time with my mum had a little cry on the train home it was so lovely

Poppies at the tower could just see from the bar in the hotel

And coffee at Buckingham palace

Also did Jack the Ripper walk last night was really good too

Love history! Read a whole book too the man who could have shot hitter fascinating stuff brilliant time off plan today yesterday wasn't too bad but loved every second

Attachments

• image-2321359659.jpg
    image-2321359659.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1201546223.jpg
    image-1201546223.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 22
Need to do food shopping out of nearly everything! No chopped tomatoes no passata no oats! Will have to go to Asda and Aldi I think as I can't get everything I want in Aldi but I am an Aldi convert and I find it much easier to shop there too as it's smaller. I only really want jelly and mullerlight from Asda but everything else is much cheaper at Aldi so will bite the bullet and go to both.

I also need to cut the grass and do washing! Then am planning on reading and listening to the cricket

Have got great british bake off on which is probably not the best start to try and get back on plan!!

Did Asda cut grass, washed and made oat cookie and jelly sweets and now sitting reading my book!

B oat cookie with watermelon and cherries
L salad with something either crab sticks or sardines maybe a hard boiled egg
D cauliflower rice and maybe beef kofta maybe some variation of egg fried rice

Syns wine :D

HEXB not sure maybe ryvita with laughing cow triangles not sure at all tho!

Lunch was lovely had crab sticks in the end and had a few of my jelly sweets.

Am thinking about having a little doze undecided at mo tho! I love having a nap!

Had a lovely wknd rather too much white bread tho!

Think I'm going to fast today not especially looking forward to it but think I need to as haven't fasted for ages! Scales say 10st 13.5 which is 2.5lb up and leaves me 5lbs to loose in about 17days! Not sure I'll get there but I do need to get back on the wagon or I will gain! And it's Ben's birthday on weds though it's unlikely I'll be massively off plan as he is being good but will be cake for sure. Am considering calorie counting but not sure I can be bothered!

Hey was poorly yesterday :( and off plan majorly! So trying for a day back on plan!

Has lm sausages, a slice of sw brownies which was 1syn and HEXB cookie got a coffee now got salmon and bns wedges for lunch and then HEXB wrap with crab sticks and eggs for dinner at work. Will probably fast tomoro if I am feeling ok Sunday will be sausages and egg for breakfast salmon for lunch and KFC chicken for dinner fast on Monday

Working 2-10 today so chilling at mo but mustn't forget to get dinner on or I won't be eating!!

Scales showing a 2lb gain since Tuesday which was 2.5 up on 2 weeks ago :( lost the plot a bit! Was on plan yesterday tho.

B lm sausages with ketchup
S oat cookie sweet freedom syrup
L salmon with bns wedges nectarine
D bFree wrap egg crab sticks and spring onion nectarine cherries raspberries and yoghurt

Syns were salad cream and ketchup and sweet freedom syrup

Fasting today so fish stew 250cals then undecided fruit and yoghurt I expect as haven't got much other food in!

Things to do this morning,

Make dinner for work
Wash hair
Call 3 to get international roaming turned on everyone said I didn't need to, Ben sister dad but checked and I do!!!!
Maybe make jelly sweets
Generally tidy up kitchen
Sort food for tomoro as doing 2-10

Sky sports is free today so got cricket on :D gutted I'm working tho!

Food for tomoro

B lm sausages and boiled eggs
L salmon and salad
D KFC chicken bns wedges salad

Melon, cherries and raspberries nectarines as snacks and a yoghurt

Working 7-5 which is horrid and I struggle to stay on plan but determined to tomoro

Think I have done everything i needed to before work so sitting chilling now. Am a bit worried my lunch tomoro for work is a bit blurgh which is when I fall off the wagon at work if I don't want what I have brought with me. Will think a bit more about that!

Back