Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

It's the weekend! Last 2 days off before holiday whoop!!!!!

Plan is to drink a cup of coffee and watch a bit of tv chuck a chilli on to use up the mince I didn't have yesterday and then have dinner. Then paint my nails do my toes and start packing! Then watch csi GBBO and double your house with Sarah beany and go to bed at 10 to minimise time to eat!

Spent last 10 mins at work on crisps and was seriously tempted I love crisps but resisted and just came straight home!

Am seriously sleepy tho so going to be tricky to stay awake! Also need to put washing on and unload dishwasher I think. Need to move or I'll fall asleep now!!!

Had a slight chilli fail, no onion! Have done it anyway and it smells amazing! Might have it tomoro instead of freezing it for after holiday! Don't know cals so can't have it tonight really. Did see that we have started doing slim bagels in work 120cals per bagel think they are a fast day potential!

Bet your so excited! Did u sort the hotel out? I've done all our ironing today so will be packing it all tommorow! !!

Yes hotel is sorted a week today we'll be off to the airport :D staying at Heathrow as although we don't fly til 12:30 it's not realistic to go in the morning as the traffic could be awful.

Think Ben is in a slightly better mood today too I want him to get excited too as I am sooooo excited and he is kinda making me feel I shouldn't be :(

My dinner was amazing!!! Far too spicy tho used new chilli powder and my mouth is on fire!!

Attachments

• image-3967670868.jpg
    image-3967670868.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 25
Nails done think I am a bit over cals as had a cheeky glass of wine! Scales this morning were due to water retention, they are lower now that never happens!

Nails done and very pleased with them! Hoping they will grow a tiny bit more by next week and I don't break one at work!!

This time next week we'll be at Heathrow :D

Hair tomoro so prep really has begun!!!

I'm in a bit of a rush as need to leave to get my hair done but am in shock at the scales this morning 10st 9.5lb wasn't expecting that at all made fasting on a Friday totally worth it and will keep me focused through my remaining fast days before hols :D and keep me on track today as I am feeling so pleased with myself!! I need another 1lb to be at target when I go away hopefully a week is enough to do it! I am in the 10's with a single digit after it I literally can't remember the last time I could say that!!

Attachments

• image-3091241733.jpg
    image-3091241733.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 27
Well done on that scale drop

I'm having my hair done today to. Can't wait then back to pack. X

What's for tea today?
We are making sw pizza out the fakeaway book

We had those new soft taco shells again but with chicken they were delicious.

Am in shock this morning scales love me! And I am now only 1lb away from where I wanted to be pre holiday :eek: having the time off has focused me so much for holiday

Trying to decide whether to go to town or not. I only really want a couple of things think it might be a bit silly just to get what I want.

Spent last night looking at and talking about holiday plans! I am really excited Ben is a bit more I will be when we get there!

Think I have talked myself out of town I will pop to an out of town boots instead I think and will go to waitrose to return my click and collect camera and get a few bits for tomoro

Attachments

• image-3058243211.jpg
    image-3058243211.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 12
Wow, the fast days really suit you. I seen your pic of your nail polish the other day and bought myself some yesterday :) have a fab time in Vegas. I go NYC on Wednesday, can't wait.

I was 11st 9.5lb on the 20th may so I have lost 16lbs in that time just had a look back I was stuck for 6 months and I started fasting and it totally got me started again. Right need to shift myself to waitrose!

Wow, the fast days really suit you. I seen your pic of your nail polish the other day and bought myself some yesterday :) have a fab time in Vegas. I go NYC on Wednesday, can't wait.

Hope you have an amazing time! Is a lovely colour going to probably grab another colour taking care of my nails has inspired me to try harder I should paint them on my wknds off it makes me feel special :p

Need to do some stuff this morning as last day off until holiday but am currently watching Netflix drinking coffee :eek:

I am so excited I might pop!!!! Need to get a few bits of make up too but am nearly done!!

Have a lovely time rae rae. Do u have IG ?? Would love to see your photos

Hope u get chance to out some on there to clare.!!

Have a wonderful time both of u x

Back