Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Tropical! Like a soft very sweet mango often sold as persimmon fruit I think. I really like them but they aren't speed under the new plan as far as I can tell

Ooh yum - I love mango! Will keep an eye out for them.

I keep seeing lots of talk about the new plan, but as I don't go to group I'm just going to stick with what I know about the old plan because it works so well :) xx

Lunch :)

Attachments

• image-3295569571.jpg
    image-3295569571.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3627033212.jpg
    image-3627033212.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 27
Ooh yum - I love mango! Will keep an eye out for them. I keep seeing lots of talk about the new plan, but as I don't go to group I'm just going to stick with what I know about the old plan because it works so well :) xx

I am keen to do something that makes me think and check so will give the new plan a go but am not sure about half a plate of speed food with every meal. I never do ee so will see how it goes.

Lunch today wouldn't work as I had yoghurt but I don't love yogurt so won't miss it

I like that you can have beans and pulses as I love them but never have them so thinking that will be good although will need portion control! Will mean chilli with beans in it instead of missing them out with cauliflower rice.

Am I right in thinking you have a nespresso machine? I had one for Christmas :D I love it! Just trying to d edie what capsules to order!

Mmm chilli with cauli rice is delish!

Yes, we have a Nespresso although it's 3 years old so we are currently thinking about replacing it with a Lavazza one. The Nespresso capsules you order are definitely the best, although the ones you can buy in Lidl and the Carte Noir ones in Tesco/Waitrose are nice too :) xx

I love the areoccino thing the frothing is so good! As good as the machine we have in work if you use whole milk

Going to measure the rug in the hall to replace it and figure out the right size for the bedroom

Has beef kofta with cauliflower rice and set chilli cottage cheese. Was soooo good, got leftovers for tomoro :)

Not had my second HEXB but not sure I need it and not had a second HEXA either but having a hot choc now so syns sitting at about 8 for the day I think. Happy with that for my first day on plan and managed day 2 of dry January nice and easily too. Had some tonic water with elderflower was nice.

Quite tired and hand definitely had enough but feels good to be on plan

Did an official post Christmas wi this morning this morning. Was 11st 8.75lbs so have gained about 3lbs over Christmas and new year. Woke up with really achy kidneys like I had a hangover yesterday (which I didn't) drank plenty yesterday but will try to drink even more today. Maybe my kidneys are in shock from not drinking!

Plan today is similar to yesterday as eating stuff up tho not sure about dinner this evening. Have a major superfree shortage so going to be tricky!

Hey beautiful. I'm going to start posting again as I think I feel better writing stuff down and talking to you all who are in same situation. Back to class Wednesday night see what the scales say. ! Need to fear them once again
X

Hey gorgeous lady! Lovely to see you back.

I know writing this helps keep me on track. And talking to everyone too.

Had beef kofta for dinner with cauliflower rice and bns chips with a HEXA of cheese. Still have a HEXB to have again, haven't got much I can have thinking about making some oat cookies but not sure I can be bothered! Going to have a peppermint tea and think about it. Def having a hot chocolate with almond syrup to do a fake starbucks drink! And nearly done day 3 of dry January! Feeling that is a huge achievement probably more than I should! And wondering about watching Harry potter probably will as can write a shopping list at the same time just need to decide which shop I am going to go to. Asda I think. Want to only get sp fruit so will need to concentrate! Most of my go to fruit isn't sp!!

Shopping list is done week planned other than tomoro, not sure if we are having dinner at Ben's parents is always a possibility on a Sunday and haven't had dinner with them since last Sunday which is know isn't long but feels ages! Might stick to ee tomoro to be on safe side, I!m just not very good at it!!

Am quite tired bedtime soon I think!

Hey.. I've just been looking through my 5/2 book and planning my fast day tommorow and came across a nice tea. So may do that tonight,mustardy marinated chicken. I have isabels birthday on the 23rd so.may get her a I phone 5c. She will be so surprised as she has asked everyone for money so she can save for it. ! Right have to get some make up on so I don't scare the house. Lol catch up later have a good day

That's the day before my mums birthday. Comes so fast after Christmas! Managed to go to Asda and done a huge shop was so expensive tho was £48 £40 of that food rest cat litter bleach and rubber gloves. My sister is a lidl convert I think I might have to start! With all the things I want for the house I need to be more frugal!

Have bought brisket to do in the slow cooker for after class on weds. Had Linda mcartney sausages egg mushroom and onion for breakfast was really yummy. I am going to have bns and chickpea curry for my fast day dinner this week.

Need to wash my hair and clean up kitchen and we are going to Aldi to look at duvets later, very exciting huh!

Didn't make it to Aldi but that's ok felt in need of a bit more chill time. Dinner now agreed upon, woked chicken a la Ben will be slightly over syns today unless I have EEVO as a HEXB rather than bread which I will do if I'm not too hungry. Having it with salad and followed by quark mixed with sugar free almond coffee syrup and raspberries. Practicing for when I do sp and can't have fruit and yog. Off to research anti allergy pillow covers now

Last edited:
Kinda tho much less choice of fruit, no yoghurts and no Linda mcartney sausages. I'm happy to give it a go. I love beans/pulses so that excited me. And need half a plate of speed (I think changed the name of super free to speed) which I wasn't religious about on red I have to say

Back