Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Fast day done, got enough cals left for a hot choc, a weetabix bar and some Special K biscuits with broad church. Am very dehydrated from yesterday still so trying to get fruit tea in me! Have cleaned kitchen and cooked salmon for dinner tomoro night to have with veg I think. Food tomoro will be tuna cottage cheese carrot sticks and celery for lunch an apple and probably plums and apricots and raspberries and a grapefruit. And also maybe porridge and a weetabix bar for a HEXB in the evening and syns will be hot choc I think am basically doing red as wasn't sure about sp. have got some meals that are sp so will have to eat them up but may well do that on fast days or the night of wi to try and keep mainly to red. Am hoping to scrape a sts this week and then another loss next week. While I was on holiday think I managed 2 days on plan out of 9! Maybe 3 ish if you ignore that I had a high syn day on Friday around 20 odd I would guess. Also might try to fast on Saturday too, as I'm working so should be reasonably easy! Altho not sure about dinner on Saturday evening!

Sooo cold heating isn't working at work :( firmly on plan regardless tho :D have had 5 glasses of water with lunch and on a cuppa now. Had plums and apricots as my post dinner fruit yuk!! Def not buying them again!

Am crossing everything that I can sts tomoro as really not been on plan but I suspect 2 days on plan out of 7 won't be enough to pull back takeaway, wine, cheese sandwiches, baked Camembert and white bread!

Had an awful afternoon, spent far too long crying! Trying to process everything now have lots to think about. Will probably mean a sleepless night!

Work! Essentially that I am not performing my job role and would I like to "step down" am frustrated as the reasons I'm not are because of previous poor management decisions. So I either have 12 weeks to prove myself or I can stay where I am. The person I had the conversation with was lovely and very good at her job. I am totally over qualified for what I do (out of choice) and I think that doesn't always help. I am emotionally drained now tho!

Work! Essentially that I am not performing my job role and would I like to "step down" am frustrated as the reasons I'm not are because of previous poor management decisions. So I either have 12 weeks to prove myself or I can stay where I am. The person I had the conversation with was lovely and very good at her job. I am totally over qualified for what I do (out of choice) and I think that doesn't always help. I am emotionally drained now tho!

If they treated me they way they have you hun, I would be long out the door. They don't deserve you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been a crap year! I can walk to work and good discounts and reasonable immediate colleagues, and my last lot of job applications were so demoralising I gave up!

Have just had that talk from OH, not sure I care enough to make them, I know I could if I wanted to. Ben thinks I should fight and scream and shout, but that won't change anything so I have to decide what I want and then go from there. Wi tomoro

Have just had that talk from OH, not sure I care enough to make them, I know I could if I wanted to. Ben thinks I should fight and scream and shout, but that won't change anything so I have to decide what I want and then go from there. Wi tomoro

If they're gong to continue to be idiots then yes may be the better option is to look for something else. Some jobs are just destined not to work out, I've a couple of those under my belt I can assure you!

This is the time to move though, loads of people recruit at this time, fingers crossed :)

There has always been some problems at your place of work. Someone is always having a pop. Demoralising you. It's not fair on you and how they make you feel. I would be digging my feet in thinking they aren't pushing me out. Or just think it's not worth all the hassle and heartache. hope your ok though xxxx
Good luck with weigh in. I've contacted my leader I'm not going today got to much on in the evening. I'm off work but could go in the morning but don't want to bump into my ex best friend catch up later xx

Lost a lb this week am happy as weighed in the morning last week and haven't had a great week! Fasting has def helped so extra focused for it not to catch up with me next week. Does take a while sometimes for what I ate to show on the scales!

Thank you :)

Been for dinner in wahaca a Mexican restaurant that does tapas style dishes was delicious but not SW friendly at all. But a child free catch up with my best friend 100% worth it! Will be back on it tomoro!

Fast day today but I am at home which makes it both easier and harder! Easier as I can drink lots which I can't really do at work, but harder because it is tempting being at home! Got the aus open tennis on at the moment with my cuppa, am not sure I can watch the whole thing but it made me get out of bed!

This is for my benefit really. Was trying to figure out where I am compared to where I was last year and how I have done so far this year. This time last year I was 12st 4lb, after a week in Manchester and Liverpool on holiday, having gone back to class at 11st 12lb which was pretty much the same as the first wi of this year It took me until June to get down to what I weighed in last night at :eek: 11st 6lb.

I am back to where I was at the end of October and have 2.5lb get all the weight I gained over Christmas off which is where I want to be by the 11th feb. I lost my new book :( but I lost 2lb in the first week and 2.5lb in the second and 1 last night which is 5.5 for Jan. And I lost 3 weeks running which I haven't managed since may (which was when I started fasting)

It is 10 weeks until Easter so at a lb a week I could be at target by then. We are supposed to be going away for a night in March and there will be other bits and pieces but not whole weeks off plan like last week! So with some good weeks and limiting my drinking and fasting 2 days a week and sometimes 3 I might make it! The 5.5 I lost this month have made me much more comfortable for sure. I am also pleased I have broken my not eating much on weigh day habit was really silly and have broken it by having a routine of porridge and grapefruit for breakfast with a cup of tea and onion mushroom 2 eggs and a bit of cheese for lunch with another cup of tea. It means I don't eat rubbish after class too which I like. Finally I put my scales away so I can't weigh at home and I think that does help. I was 11st 9lb when I started (give or take) which was a 1st 2lb heavier than my lightest pre holiday weight 10st 7lb so basically target is that weight as I had 1st 1.5lb to loose to get to,target. All this makes me feel better!

Last edited:
Fast day went well and we watched Selma last night which we enjoyed. Yesterday I had

Special K moments biscuits 95 cals
Cauliflower mash leeks and mushroom 120 cals altogther should have had cod for 100 cals but it wasn't cooked and couldn't face it when it was cooked so had cheese instead 120 cals
40 cals for hot choc so was at about 380 for the day lower than I intended as was going to have biscuits in the film but for got them and then didn't want them when I had the hot choc as went to bed.

Work again today. Am feeling very on edge and thinking about taking a betablocker just to get me there really. I'll be ok when I start working. Not made any decisions but did have a quick look last night at what jobs are around, there are 2 with one place about 10 mins away I'd have to drive but not too far. Will ponder on it, I struggle applying for jobs on line as I only have an iPad and the forms don't work on an iPad. Grr, think I can request paper copies but frustrating. Need to get those beta blockers.

Beta blocker taken and feel ok and am walking to work. Food today

B1 hard boiled egg
B2 fruit and yoghurt porridge if I need it
L tuna cottage cheese carrot sticks celery sticks more fruit
D burger, whole meal bun wedges cheese onion and mushroom
S hot choc and Special K moments in front of csi the good wife scandal location location or some other tv!

Day is red so will syn potato if I have it or could do bns if I don't want to have more carby stuff

Your doing really well. Xx

Thank you :) xx

Have had porridge was too hungry not to! So will syn either the potato or the whole meal bun.

Heating still broken here, very lucky that I am in the cafe which has so many electrical appliances it is warm enough that and working hard :p

Not made a decision about what to do about work not even sure if the woman will find me or if I am expected to find her

Back