Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Hey lovely,

Sorry to hear your day was up and down yesterday. What's the next step for egg harvesting? I really hope it all gets sorted for her - that doctor sounded awful! Is it possible to see soeone else next time?

Glad you had a lovely eve though. What do you think of the latest HoC series? We finished it last night xx

She gets no choice unfortunately. We are going for a scan on Friday and then she will have them harvested on Monday if she can. If it hasn't worked then she has to hope the chemo doesn't give her a premature menopause. She is at the cusp of it being likely.

HoC enjoying it but it isn't as gripping we are only on episode 7 I think mainly enjoying it as we are watching it together and there aren't many things we do that with

Thank you hon.

Ended up having a huge sleep this afternoon and was really tempted to say s*d and get a dominos, but am making a salmon topped with Thai mixed cottage cheese with veg instead and having a green tea with gingerbread so feeling good with my choices.

Scales were up to 11st this morning whichis the weekend belated catching up with me I think as I did drink quite a bit! Today was going to be a fast day but mum bought me some crab and had it with white bread and finished off with some of the toffee waggle biscuits! Oops lots of syns so dinner back on plan is an achievement I think.

Made baked oats with chai seeds for tomoro they really are an awesome little seed! High in fibre protein and a good source of omega 3 so will syn 5 tablespoons as 3 syns I think it's a good use of syns!

My sister has the delicious Ella book and I had a look yesterday definitely interested in getting it for myself as some lovely stuff in there and quite thought provoking

Sorry I've not been about much, pleased you're getting to support your sister but it definitely can't be easy for you :(

I've not heard of Ella, I'm googling her right now & chai seeds, I keep reading about them in people's diaries but never tried...I think I will :)

I'm fine when I'm with her, just have times when I'm not it's hard. Today at work was really hard, I actually cried while making drinks at one point. I'd normally be angry at being left to cope but today I was just overwhelmed and felt I was being ignored on purpose and was too upset to do anything but carry on. Cried a lot after I went on lunch too.

So had pizza and wine for dinner. Am off now until 4:30 on Friday then on earlies which will be hard and need to speak to work about today not happening again.

Waiting for my sister to go to the hospital. Mentally preparing to be there until about 11/11:30 so anything else will be a bonus. Going to fast today as not managed one since last Thursday and had an awful food day yesterday. Scales at 11 dead

Waiting for my sister to go to the hospital. Mentally preparing to be there until about 11/11:30 so anything else will be a bonus. Going to fast today as not managed one since last Thursday and had an awful food day yesterday. Scales at 11 dead

Here to sub and support! Xx

Am back from hospital done washing and dishwasher on. Food for work tomoro has started and got gp stuff on. Am going in to work for just after 4, not really feeling like it need to have a chat with a manager about a few things :( am feeling slightly anxious might need a betablocker to get to work at this rate tho will also try to have nap and see if that helps.

Oh sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish, I'm not surprised you're feeling overwhelmed, there's so much to take in. I think a chat with your manager again would be good x

Did have a doze, that helped I think and chatted to my manager. We have overtime hours next week so I will have help which I was worrying about. Also agreed I can have 25th march off so Ruth can come here as they are moving house and am trying to get a plan for the day after.

Didn't go mad today altho I didn't manage a fast I think I have had about 1000 cal which isn't great but better than no effort I guess!

Up early for gp quali and then work!

Having my baked oats and grapefruit for breakfast and defrosting kofta for dinner lunch is pastrami sarnie with crudités and need to buy some strawberries to have afterwards

Desperately trying to avoid gp quali which will be hard over lunch. No social media will be tough.

Hopefully it will go quiet after lunch as rugby is on

Had a really off plan day yesterday. And am sorely tempted to have crisps and chocolate on lunch. But munching through my crudités at the moment. Looking forward to finishing at 3:30 and going home to chill. Quite tired and doing 6:30 starts all week so aiming for an early night tonight. At least dinner is defrosted so don't have to do anything other than make cauliflower rice

Hi chick,

At least starting early means you finish early. I'm already counting down the minutes 'til I finish at 4.30 today! Am fasting and am super hungry - feel like everyone else in the office is eating delicious stuff and I'm super jealous! :D

Hope the rest of your afternoon flies by!

What are you having with your cauli rice tonight? xx

Ooh yum! I'm trying to decide whether to cook something for my fast day dinner or cheat and get a low cal ready meal instead! Feeling so tired, think the ready meal option might win! xx

Saw you were eyeing up the Waitrose ones, I often have them on fast days quick easy and tasty! I like the spinach cannelloni done in the oven yum!!

Back