Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

So plan

Cod 90 cals
Green beans 18 cals
Broccoli 18 cals
Courgetti 18 cals per 100gms how awesome!!!
Mushrooms 26 cals
Mangetout 18cals

Total 242 for lunch and dinner! Whoo

Have had 2 dashes of milk in tea and coffee too need to check cals on melon strawberries and raspberries and soft cheese next

Melon 36 gms per 100, strawberries 33 gms per 100 so will eat the melon left and have half the strawberries I just bought which I think will be about 70 cals so that takes me to about 310

Cream cheese is 106 cables for 30gms not sure I can justify that, altho undecided will go and do some cleaning and ponder it!!

Cleaned kitchen and living room, shampooed the carpet too made a huge difference am really impressed will do it again when my sister has gone I think.

Final plan is

Cod 90 cals
Tenderstem broccoli 18
Beans 18
Mangetout 18 cals
Courgetti 36 cals
Mushrooms 26 cals
Cream cheese 15 gms 53 cals
Melon 75 cals was more than I expected
Strawberries 33 cals
Special K biscuits 100 cals

Total 467 with the rest for milk dashes think I have crammed plenty in there so feeling pleased!

Think it might be time for a mug of fruit tea and a bit of tv! Ruth and I have totally different taste in tv so everything I watch is waiting for me to catch up on!!

Made my courgetti get loads for 200gms is very exciting! Trying to hold of having lunch for a bit longer!

Having a fruit tea at mo to distract me!!

Lunch was sooo good think I'll try quark next time as get more for the cals! Added some chilli too for a kick yum!

Am now having a coffee with csi got excited as the hotel we stayed in was just on screen in one of the Vegas shot!

Had these off my sister and her fiancé as a thank you they are great!

Not a great photo of food but great tasting!

Attachments

• image-1180522818.jpg
    image-1180522818.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image-3194476114.jpg
    image-3194476114.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3029580439.jpg
    image-3029580439.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 26
Fast day huge success found having lunch and dinner helped a lot haven't been too hungry and we had a lovely walk in the park and a frisbee game one the sun :D

Plan tomoro is for a freezer audit and shopping plan.

Hey lovely,

Well done on the fast day! And how lovely are your pressies - love those knives!

Sounds like not much longer to go until your Sis moves into her new place? It will be lovely for you all to have your own space again although it sounds like she has really appreciated being so close to you these last few weeks.

xxx

Feels good to be back fasting, I'd let it slip really since feb and tho scales haven't moved I feel better in my clothes which is really what I am aiming for, it was obviously a bit of bloating from too much white bread and stuff.

Going to try a Leslie Sansome walk this afternoon as trying to decide what I want to do in terms of fitness.

Lunch is going to be salad and melon and grapefruit and apple maybe not all at once! Dinner is a home made burger with crusty wholemeal roll and cheese, salad and onion and mushroom maybe bns chips if I can be bothered!

Had fruit and sweet omelette from breakfast and yogurt for breakfast so another good day on plan. It's so easy when it clicks and soooo hard when it doesn't!

Has been lovely having Ruth her but will be nice to have space again and not to be constantly tidying up after them they are messy!!!

Soooo tired this morning didn't have any caffeine this morning which I think has totally killed me! Pre 6am alarm call was awful!

But had

B1 boiled egg and apple
B2 baked oats and grapefruit
L tuna salad melon strawberries raspberries yoghurt
D aiming for fish tacos with lettuce but we'll see!

Working today and done loads of steps! 3500 so far might make Ben realise why I'm so tired after work!!

Soooo tired this morning didn't have any caffeine this morning which I think has totally killed me! Pre 6am alarm call was awful! But had B1 boiled egg and apple B2 baked oats and grapefruit L tuna salad melon strawberries raspberries yoghurt D aiming for fish tacos with lettuce but we'll see! Working today and done loads of steps! 3500 so far might make Ben realise why I'm so tired after work!!

Oh my gosh, I have to start my day with a cup of tea or I can't function lol x

That's a great amount of steps already, well done :) I am hoping to do a Leslie walk later he he x

Oh my gosh, I have to start my day with a cup of tea or I can't function lol x That's a great amount of steps already, well done :) I am hoping to do a Leslie walk later he he x

I won't be trying a caffeine free morning at work again . I might be ok on a non work day but def not a 6:30 start!!

Was on plan and fab until I got home,had a pitta with hallumi and avocado and scampi fries. Then a takeaway curry as my sister was having one and I was exhausted and felt rubbish so couldn't be bothered with fish tacos :eek:

And had wine

Tomoro dinner will be at Ben's parents roast chicken yum I love it and been ages since we have had it.

Am hoping that my sister will be moving out tomoro but am not sure she hasn't said anything. And I don't want to suggest they move so will have to wait.

Having a cup of tea catching up on the good wife, but need to make a plan. I think Ruth is still going to be here tomoro :/ and I think she wants to go to ikea as well. So need to get plenty done today

Need to clean kitchen, maybe some gardening and I need to wash and dry my hair blurgh least favourite task!! And I'd like to do a walk altho if Ruth is here all day probably not realistic. Will see how the day goes. Then Ben's parents for dinner yum! So ee for me today I think

B Linda mcartney sausages and mushroom with scrambles egg in pitta
S benefit bar
L tuna salad and fruit
D roast chicken with veg

Syns gravy and wine

And I need to walk to Waitrose for oat milk and some fruit :)

Going to clean the kitchen and watch gardener's world on my iPad :)

Having a cup of tea catching up on the good wife, but need to make a plan. I think Ruth is still going to be here tomoro :/ and I think she wants to go to ikea as well. So need to get plenty done today Need to clean kitchen, maybe some gardening and I need to wash and dry my hair blurgh least favourite task!! And I'd like to do a walk altho if Ruth is here all day probably not realistic. Will see how the day goes. Then Ben's parents for dinner yum! So ee for me today I think B Linda mcartney sausages and mushroom with scrambles egg in pitta S benefit bar L tuna salad and fruit D roast chicken with veg Syns gravy and wine And I need to walk to Waitrose for oat milk and some fruit :) Going to clean the kitchen and watch gardener's world on my iPad :)

I am awake and going to get up so I can have my tea :)

At least you have a busy day planned :) I did all my cleaning yesterday so will have a tidy up this morning and then have a cup of tea and start a new book, hoping to go for a walk or do a Leslie walk today, as I was lazy yesterday x

I do :) my sister has just gone to clean her house I did offer to help but she said she will be ok as there isn't too much to do her fiancé and some friends are moving the furniture upstairs as the carpet has gone down but they don't seem to planning on sleeping there tonight. I'm kinda surprised as it's their first house they have bought together tho they were living together and she has a house too I slept on the floor in my flat when I bought it, tho I think I waited for a bed when I moved here!

So no excuse not to leslie walk today! Am going to walk to Waitrose now tho as I need oat milk for waffles tomoro from deliciously Ella some fruit and milk.

Kitchen is clean and I've washed and dried my hair so Waitrose here I come!

I am awake and going to get up so I can have my tea :) At least you have a busy day planned :) I did all my cleaning yesterday so will have a tidy up this morning and then have a cup of tea and start a new book, hoping to go for a walk or do a Leslie walk today, as I was lazy yesterday x

What book are you starting? I'm reading the lady from garzeb by Phillip Kerr it's set in nazi Germany and prt of a series so might read some of that when I'm done with all my other stuff :) xx

I do :) my sister has just gone to clean her house I did offer to help but she said she will be ok as there isn't too much to do her fiancé and some friends are moving the furniture upstairs as the carpet has gone down but they don't seem to planning on sleeping there tonight. I'm kinda surprised as it's their first house they have bought together tho they were living together and she has a house too I slept on the floor in my flat when I bought it, tho I think I waited for a bed when I moved here! So no excuse not to leslie walk today! Am going to walk to Waitrose now tho as I need oat milk for waffles tomoro from deliciously Ella some fruit and milk. Kitchen is clean and I've washed and dried my hair so Waitrose here I come!

We slept in one room with all our things and no heating for two months when we bought our place so that we could have a boiler system put in and have it all re plastered. We still have lots to do but the rooms are all usable now and it feels like home :)

How long has she been living with you? X

I am going to make breakfast and then go for a walk, I will try and get a Leslie walk in later :)

What book are you starting? I'm reading the lady from garzeb by Phillip Kerr it's set in nazi Germany and prt of a series so might read some of that when I'm done with all my other stuff :) xx

I have two Debbie Macomber books and A game of thrones in my to read pile at the moment so not sure which yet x

Are you enjoying it? I sometimes find books like that hard to enjoy but haven't heard of that series x

We slept in one room with all our things and no heating for two months when we bought our place so that we could have a boiler system put in and have it all re plastered. We still have lots to do but the rooms are all usable now and it feels like home :) How long has she been living with you? X I am going to make breakfast and then go for a walk, I will try and get a Leslie walk in later :)

Her and her fiancé moved in 5 weeks ago for a week.... They sold the house they were living in and the house they had bought at the end of jan needed an awful lot of work. They planned to move in but as my sister is having chemo it's not practical she needed to be somewhere clean and finished. She has chemo this Friday so am hoping they will gave moved by then for her as she hasn't had a home since chemo started they were 4 days from selling the house when she started it and I think it will be good for her to be in her home.

Am watching csi drinking my free coffee :) I think I will do a leslie walk after that then it's done!! Which one do you do? I did a30 min one on Friday but think I might do 45 min one today to see what I think :) xx

Did a 40 min leslie walk enjoyed it but my steps are rubbish today! Am hoping we will go for walk before dinner with Ben's parents but we'll have to see, not sure exactly what time we're eating.

Food been bad wine lunch I've had biscuits and crips! Oops.

And haven't read either had a nap in front of scandal instead!!

Back