Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Thanks tryin again but I am very much overweight, I'm a shortie at 5ft 3 and currently weight 11 stone 11 :(

Thanks for checking on me bonkers, I'm all ready and raring for my restart tomorrow! I'll be doing my vlcd for the start.

Check in tomorrow :) xxx

I'm here I'm here...

Lemme know how Day 1 goes. Are you starting a new diary or continuing your old VLCD one?

So day 1.... (On slim and save)

11stone 11 & 1/2

Only had a cuppa tea so far, but I'm going into town later so hopefully will keep my mind off eating :) will have a shake before I go and take a bar with me to eat in the coffee shop...

Xx

So day 1.... (On slim and save)

11stone 11 & 1/2

Only had a cuppa tea so far, but I'm going into town later so hopefully will keep my mind off eating :) will have a shake before I go and take a bar with me to eat in the coffee shop...

Xx

best of luck on slim and save Leah, I was on it for a while but couldnt stick to it. much prefer Dukan.

you have a beautiful little family :) and happy belated birthday. did you have a good night out? x x

best of luck on slim and save Leah, I was on it for a while but couldnt stick to it. much prefer Dukan. you have a beautiful little family :) and happy belated birthday. did you have a good night out? x x
x

Aww thanks jenny :) yes I prefer Dukan I like the freedom of Dukan, but have 2-3 weeks worth of packs left to use so thought I'd use them up now then I can restart on Dukan after my holidays :)

I had a great night out thanks! Hope your doing well, enjoying reading your journey xx

Hey Leah

Missed your posts here!

How is day 2 going? Keto breath already :p?

Hi bonkers! No keto breath here.... I lasted 2 days :/ on Tuesday I managed to battle through Starbucks (got a skinny latte) battled through subway with my mum eating a meatball sub in front of me plus a cookie and crisps while I sat there with a salad bowl...... Didn't cave in to my mums roast dinner later on, to then go home and failed in the form of a slice of bread!? I mean seriously come on all those lovely things on offer and I cave on a piece of bread!!

I'm looking into slimming world now to see if a more varied diet may keep me on track, I've been trialling it these last couple of days and it is nice to have so much choice but I'm just seeing how it treats me at the moment, I'm not having mega carbs as I no my body don't agree so I'm mainly having meat, fruit and veg.

We shall see... Xx

Hey Leah

Oh I completely understand the lure of bread...

And on the diet, you have to find what's right for you or you won't be able to sustain it. Slimming world sounds interesting. Lots of choices so won't feel restrictive.

Let us know how it goes. And please don't go away. Will miss your pretty face :)

Hey Leah

Just wanted to say hi... hope you good :).

Give baby Harry a big cuddle from me... xx

Hi everyone :)

Just checking in! So I've been doing my own thing these past few weeks, haven't really been dieting as such but I have been careful what I've been eating, I've been following Dukan principles with added extras, as I joined the gym about 4 weeks ago so I didn't want to do a hard diet that might cut my energy short at the gym!

But I'm pleased to say I'm still 6 pounds down from the last time I wrote my weight down on here (was 11st 11& 1/2, currently 11st 5 & 1/2)

I've been doing 3 circuit classes a week at the gym. I'm wanting to speed my weight losses up a bit now though!! So planning on coming back to Dukan on Monday :)

I'm hoping to get in the 10s within 2 weeks....... So that's 6lb to lose in 2 weeks which is do able especially with the attack losses! (That's if I still weigh the same on Monday morning, might he heavier as totm is coming, boo)

So I'll see ya'll back here Monday morning :) xxx

I may be doing a 7 day detox starting Monday, if so I'll be coming back to Dukan next Monday xxx

Hi Leah!

Just popping in to subscribe. Nice to see someone giving Pol a run for her money with trying different diets :)

I think that goes for most of us here: we try out different things, but still stay faithful to good ol' dr. Dukan. My normal eating style (on the good days!) involves dukan and paleo principles, and this week I've started doing intermittent fasting to see if it can speed things up a bit. So far so good!

Congrats on the progress so far and good luck for the Monday WI!

Caro x

Hi caro :)

Thanks for checking in, well done on your loss today :D

I agree I think I must have tried every diet in the book, I might make my own up soon I'm running out of ideas haha!

So I am starting day 1 of the 7 day chemical diet today..... Had my black coffee at 6am yuk!

My little boy gets up for the day at 5am every morning which makes the day longer for me and means I'm starving by 8am! Trying to hold off as long as possible for my breakfast :(

Today i can eat...

B- 1 slice of toast and tomatoes
L- fruit, I will be having banana, apple, satsuma and grapes
D- 2 hard boiled eggs, lettuce cucumber and tomatoes, and grapefruit

Weighed in this morning at 11 stone 6 & 1/4. Hoping to lose 6lbs..... We will see :)

So day 1 of the detox went well :)

Day 2 today and this is today's eats (this is the last "easy" day the next 5 days I get a lot less food!)

B- 1 hard boiled egg and grapefruit
L- 1 slice of toast with 1 chicken breast and 1/2 tin of tomatoes
D- steak, lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes

I've also been supping on black coffee, green tea with lemon, and cucumber infused water! Go me!

Tomorrow evening I've got to go out for an Indian meal for my Mammas birthday so I'm expecting a gain after that!!! (Can't get out of it and it's a set meal type thing!) but I'm not letting it throw me off for the whole week, I'm going to continue the whole diet phase and just have the Indian as my dinner, so eat the food planned for breakfast and lunch tomorrow then have the meal. Better than having a whole day/week off plan I suppose xxx

Whoa, Leah!

I just looked up the 7 day Chemical Diet and good on you girlie, it looks brutal! I had a bit of a disappointing attack as I was starting Dukan for the second time, and I wish I had tried this instead to kickstart the losses!

Wishing you the best of luck and looking forward to hearing how you get on, particularly in terms of cravings/headaches...etc

Good planning for the Indian meal tomorrow, that's the best way, just get through the meal, and then as soon as it's over, leave the table and crack right on with the diet. That's the only way I can realistically "cheat" on diets without going off for days and days. Draw a line afterwards, and then crack on.

Keep us posted ;)

Whoa, Leah! I just looked up the 7 day Chemical Diet and good on you girlie, it looks brutal! I had a bit of a disappointing attack as I was starting Dukan for the second time, and I wish I had tried this instead to kickstart the losses! Wishing you the best of luck and looking forward to hearing how you get on, particularly in terms of cravings/headaches...etc Good planning for the Indian meal tomorrow, that's the best way, just get through the meal, and then as soon as it's over, leave the table and crack right on with the diet. That's the only way I can realistically "cheat" on diets without going off for days and days. Draw a line afterwards, and then crack on. Keep us posted ;)

Hi Shelly :D

These first 2 days have been fine! Been eating more than I usually would lol I think the tough times start from day 3 onwards! (Tomorrow)

If it works for me I might do it every now and then for a boost, I'm not feeling very hopeful at the moment tho for a big loss I think I may actually lose more on a week on attack lol. I might do 1 week attack next week if this doesn't work :)

Got my circuits class at 5.30-6.30 then looking forward to my steak and salad afterwards :)

Happy dukaning to you all xxx

You're exactly right about drawing a line, Shelly. As long as you've planned it and you're in control, you should have no problem picking things up after the Indian dinner.

It's funny how most of us can't repeat the big losses when we do attack the second time around. I still get ok results when I do strict dukan, but the problem is that I find it very difficult to stick to strict dukan these days! So a 'booster' diet is a great idea. I'm really enjoying the intermittent fasting so far, doing that twice a week and trying to follow not-so-strict dukan the rest of the time.

Good luck with those chemicals, Leah! (I'll have to google it...!)

Hi all :)

Only me! Again! Back on the Dukan bus, today is day 1 of attack for me, so far so good! :)

Weighed in this morning at 11st 5 & 1/4 - aiming to see the 10s after 1 week attack! (Fingers crossed!)

So today went like this

B- 2 boiled eggs and 2 bacon medallions
S- chicken chunks
L- total 0% yoghurt with oatbran
D- 2 salmon fillets with a dash of soy sauce
S- total 0% yoghurt

Whoa, Leah! That is so spooky!

Just a couple of days ago I read your old diary for a bit of inspiration! You really nailed the diet last time, and I know you can do it again. You are the dippy egg and pickled onion queen!

Good luck with your attack, got my fingers crossed for you xoxox

Back