Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Today I am In my first pair of non maternity jeans since early pregnancy!!! Makes up for the 1lb gain this week :) thought I'd be in my maternity jeans for the rest of my life haha!! Xx

Woohoo! Good NSV!

At one point, I thought I'd be in duvet covers :)

Well done for getting back "in the zone"...

Today I am In my first pair of non maternity jeans since early pregnancy!!! Makes up for the 1lb gain this week :) thought I'd be in my maternity jeans for the rest of my life haha!! Xx

woohoo!!! Although I dont know how maternity clothes are sized, getting into non-maternity obviously means getting into smaller clothes :)rolleyes:) and thats great!!!

:clap:

Haha bonkers they have a little more "give/stretch" in them and they have an elasticated waist band for comfort around your bump lol. So deffo a positive to be in 'normal' jeans :) xx

I had days where I felt like buying maternity clothes cos I thought they'd be so comfortable :p

Hello Leah

How are you doing?

Leah! Leah! Where are you?

How you doing girl? I miss you on here! Come back soon ...

Hope everything good with you and baby Harry?

Lurk away - but periodically pop in to say all good ok? xx

Haha ok mother! Sorry!

Me and Harry are great thanks, I've lost my way a little with the dieting scene hence why I've not been posting as nothing diet related to post about!

Back on it Monday for 3 weeks though as we are going on holiday down to Devon (South of England) on 2nd june. So 3 weeks on Monday, hoping to lose 10lbs by hols.

In other news I celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday :)

Harry turns 7 months tomorrow, I'll pop a few recent pics up :)

image-827163716.jpg

The 3 of us :)

image-3309188709.jpg

Having a pj day :)

image-1199743211.jpg

His face makes me laugh on this lol

image-1712634282.jpg

Harry with my mums doggy, they are obsessed with each other! So cute

image-864658986.jpg

And finally me on Saturday night out celebrating my 21st :)

Xxx

Haha ok mother! Sorry!

Me and Harry are great thanks, I've lost my way a little with the dieting scene hence why I've not been posting as nothing diet related to post about!

Back on it Monday for 3 weeks though as we are going on holiday down to Devon (South of England) on 2nd june. So 3 weeks on Monday, hoping to lose 10lbs by hols.

I didn't realize I sounded like a mum - sorry :eek:.

Are you coming back to Dukan?

Harry turns 7 months tomorrow, I'll pop a few recent pics up :)

View attachment 137093

The 3 of us :)

View attachment 137094

Having a pj day :)

View attachment 137096

His face makes me laugh on this lol

View attachment 137095

Harry with my mums doggy, they are obsessed with each other! So cute

Oh wow! Harry is growing so fast. He is so beautiful - just like his mummy.

In other news I celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday :)

View attachment 137097

And finally me on Saturday night out celebrating my 21st :)

Xxx

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope you had a fab day xx

And seriously - you look amazing in this pic. If it was me I wouldn't bother about losing any weight. You are gorgeous!

I didn't realize I sounded like a mum - sorry :eek:. Are you coming back to Dukan? Oh wow! Harry is growing so fast. He is so beautiful - just like his mummy. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope you had a fab day xx And seriously - you look amazing in this pic. If it was me I wouldn't bother about losing any weight. You are gorgeous!

Aww thanks bonkers :) I think he is adorable but then I'm biased lol.

I'm going to mix it up I think, I've got about 2 weeks of supplies for vlcd then I'll do 1 week of attack I think. I may need tonnes of encouragement on Monday to actually get my ass in gear!!

Thanks bonkers your lovely! but I'm still 1 stone above pre pregnancy weigh and at least 2 stone away from where I want to be! :(

When are we going to see your face anyway?! Nice to put a face to the name xx

First time and I'm scared to do this... Not ready to post before / after yet.

First pic in Oct 13 around 237lbs (approx. 30 lbs from start weight). Don't have any pics at start weight. The second is a week ago at 171lbs - ignore the wonky frames or the goofy grin.

pic.jpg

Omg wow! No need to be scared! That's a massive transformation!! You are a beautiful lady don't ever be scared to show your face!!! I'm so happy for you I wish I had your determination xx

Omg wow! No need to be scared! That's a massive transformation!! You are a beautiful lady don't ever be scared to show your face!!! I'm so happy for you I wish I had your determination xx

Thank you Leah :).

I wouldn't call it determination really. I'm 32 next month - taken me 31 years to get my act together :eek:. Just my luck finding a great eating plan

Aww bless you, better late than never!

Feel free to come and kick me up the bum Monday morning! Xx

Happy birthday Leah, I agree with bonkers you don't look over weight to me at all!!!

and bonkers!!! You look like a different women, fantastic to see such a big difference x

Thank you tryin again :)

Leah - gonna be waiting for you tomorrow ... :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Back