Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Thanks for all your messages, Harry's still no better but he's soldiering on, still giving me his lovely gummy smiles bless him :)

As for me I did start Dukan yesterday

Yesterday's menu
B - yoghurt and oatbran
L - 2 w/w sausages
D - 3 chicken drumsticks

2lb down today :)

Day 2 here we come! Xx

So today, the headache has started :( boo. If that wasn't all I've had 2 fillings today and the anesthetic has only just wore off since 12.30 so only just cooking my tea.

Day 2 - 12stone 8 & 1/2 (-2lb) -2lb total

B- 2 dippy eggs and w/w bacon
L - fridge raiders (couldn't chew anything and was starving!!)
D- chicken nuggets and a yoghurt

Yay on the loss - you are off to a good start :)

How are you and baby Harry feeling today? Hope you both feeling better.

xx

Thanks for thinking of us bonkers :)

Harry's still no better plus I'm now poorly! Lovely!

The scales were 12 stone 7 & 3/4 this morning so another 3/4lb down today. Not as much as I hoped for though :/ xx

So my barenaked noodles have just been delivered! Anybody have any ideas on what to do with them for attack/PP??? Xx

Day 3 - 12stone 7 & 3/4 (-3/4lb) -2 & 3/4lb total B - yoghurt L - chicken drumsticks D - hunters chicken (BY FAR THE BEST MEAL IVE EVER EATEN ON DUKAN!!! Why did I never think of doing this before?!) Just realised I've not had oatbran today so I'll make them little microwave biscuit things later with a cup of coffee, after Harry's bath and bottle :) Xx

What is hunters chicken? Bottle and bath sounds good :))
You don't seem to be eating much Leah...

Day 3 - 12stone 7 & 3/4 (-3/4lb) -2 & 3/4lb total B - yoghurt L - chicken drumsticks D - hunters chicken (BY FAR THE BEST MEAL IVE EVER EATEN ON DUKAN!!! Why did I never think of doing this before?!) Just realised I've not had oatbran today so I'll make them little microwave biscuit things later with a cup of coffee, after Harry's bath and bottle :) Xx

Oooo - what are microwave biscuits? I havent tried them yet... any recipe recommendation?

and hunters chicken?

Hunters chicken is chicken breast, BBQ sauce, cheese and bacon. This is something I'd usually eat out in a restaurant but never thought of making it Dukan friendly.

I just topped a chicken breast with light laughing cow triangle (break it up and put it all over the chicken) smear Dukan friendly BBQ sauce on the chicken breast, and put 2 weight watchers bacon medallions on the top and bake for 30 mins.

Next time i think I'd swap the cheese triangle and grate a babybel on top and melt in the last 5 mins of cooking. You could also add the BBQ sauce to the chicken after cooking.

On PV days you could do it proper like a restaurant and top with peppers, onions and mushrooms.

Bonkers I've bumped the biscuit recipe for you as the lady posted pictures and stuff so will be more helpful than me just writing the recipe :) it's in the recipe thread x

So weight this morning is 12 stone 7, so another 3/4lb down making 3 & 1/2lb in 3 days.

Maintainer I don't have time to eat much :( Harry makes certain of that I think he's got secret powers as soon as I start cooking he wakes up (must be smelling the food lol) so then I have to try and wolf the food down!

So taking Harry to see the dr at 4.25pm today as he's still no better, still only having 2-3 wet nappies a day and when we got up this morning his nappy was bone dry, he'd had that nappy on since night feed at 12.30am so had it on for 8 hours. still only taking about 3oz, and when he does manage to drink it he starts having a choking fit and sometimes projectile vomits the whole bottle :( my poorly little soldier, I hope he didn't need hospitalising but if he does I know it's for the best :/ it's just heartbreaking.

Xx

Hunters chicken is chicken breast, BBQ sauce, cheese and bacon. This is something I'd usually eat out in a restaurant but never thought of making it Dukan friendly.

I just topped a chicken breast with light laughing cow triangle (break it up and put it all over the chicken) smear Dukan friendly BBQ sauce on the chicken breast, and put 2 weight watchers bacon medallions on the top and bake for 30 mins.

Next time i think I'd swap the cheese triangle and grate a babybel on top and melt in the last 5 mins of cooking. You could also add the BBQ sauce to the chicken after cooking.

On PV days you could do it proper like a restaurant and top with peppers, onions and mushrooms.

Bonkers I've bumped the biscuit recipe for you as the lady posted pictures and stuff so will be more helpful than me just writing the recipe :) it's in the recipe thread x

oh thank you thank you!

found it and as i haven't used up my bran allowance today gonna have that after dinner... nice crunchy snack.

So weight this morning is 12 stone 7, so another 3/4lb down making 3 & 1/2lb in 3 days.

Maintainer I don't have time to eat much :( Harry makes certain of that I think he's got secret powers as soon as I start cooking he wakes up (must be smelling the food lol) so then I have to try and wolf the food down!

So taking Harry to see the dr at 4.25pm today as he's still no better, still only having 2-3 wet nappies a day and when we got up this morning his nappy was bone dry, he'd had that nappy on since night feed at 12.30am so had it on for 8 hours. still only taking about 3oz, and when he does manage to drink it he starts having a choking fit and sometimes projectile vomits the whole bottle :( my poorly little soldier, I hope he didn't need hospitalising but if he does I know it's for the best :/ it's just heartbreaking.

Xx

oh poor baby ... dont worry, all will get better soon xx

Thanks bonkers :)

I've had a biscuit with my coffee this morning, if you leave it a couple of mins it goes hard and crunchy, I put a teeny bit of ginger powder in mine was like a ginger biscuit :) xx

Day 4 - 12 stone 7 (-3/4lb) = 3 & 1/2lb total

B - yoghurt and oatbran biscuit
L - a few ham slices
D - cheesey steak and eggs and another yoghurt

Poor you, Lea. You really have a lot on your plate at the moment. Hope little Harry perks up soon :D

How did Harry get on at the doctor, Leah?

My little Munch was admitted to hospital with an asthma attack when he was just two. It was very scary, but they soon sorted him out.

Thinking of you.

P x

Thanks for thinking of us :) he's still a coughing snot box but the docs have said it's just a common cold but babies don't handle them as well as adults do so that's why he's struggling. Got some nasal drops now but it's a task and a half to try and get them into him lol.

Oh my god P your poor little munchkin. I can't imagine how scary that must have been :( xx

Day 5 - 12 stone 6 & 1/2 (-1/2lb) total = 4lbs

(Coming off slowly but surely, been to the loo for the first time today so hoping for a bigger loss tomorrow!)

Been mega busy today hardly had the time to eat or make food, health visitor came round this morning then off to chemist, then a ride to mamas and papas then fancied a skinny latte so drove all the way to the nearest Starbucks to get one on my travels!!

B - yoghurt
L - fridge raiders and a skinny latte on the go
D - roast chicken
S - ginger biscuit and coffee

Bought a roast chicken from asda, have had chunks of chicken for tea tonight, have ripped of a load of chicken soldiers for breakfast tomorrow to go with dippy eggs and I've just done a chicken soup for lunch tomorrow (I'm going to add some noodles to it tomorrow to make chicken noodle soup) Now that's organised!! Lol. Just sitting down now with coffee and oatbran biscuit.

Chicken soldiers and chicken soup for tomorrow

image-1804021359.jpg

Coffee and biscuit

image-1745709517.jpg

Back