Bye bye! :(

Nunny1974

Sadly I have too give this diet a rest and say no more as not feeling well doing it unfortunately nearly passed out a couple of times, and my legs don't feel like they belong to me at the moment. So reluctantly I have to stop, still got nearly a week left also which is a shame.

Good luck to every one and thanks to your support x

Sorry you've had to stop nunny but a VLCD isn't for everyone. You can still incorporate the packs you have left into a low calorie or low carb diet though by using them as a meal replacement for 1 of your meals. Good luck with whatever plan you choose xx

Sadly I have too give this diet a rest and say no more as not feeling well doing it unfortunately nearly passed out a couple of times, and my legs don't feel like they belong to me at the moment. So reluctantly I have to stop, still got nearly a week left also which is a shame.

Good luck to every one and thanks to your support x

Sorry you had such a bad reaction Nunny and good luck with whatever plan you try. Don't let this put you off, there are other ways!

Thanks everyone, I may use them as a one a day meal replacement, lunchtime is always a problem for me so maybe replace that one. Thank you

All the best in which plan you choose to follow.

Back