• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bye for now ....

I have to come off the CD for a few weeks.

I am having a little lump removed in a couple of weeks and the Cambridge Diet people have said that I need to come off plan.

So I will finish my shakes this week ...
then I will do a week of 1200 calories and after my operation 6 weeks of 'normal' eating. Once I get the all clear I can come back stepping down the plans and back into SS a couple of weeks after that.

I have to say I really enjoy this forum so I may pop in and say hello, but the fact I am not CDing may make it awkward for me to fit in.

I have to be totally truthful and say I am worried that I will put some weight on.

My CDC says I may put on weight the first week or two as I come out of ketosis but not to panic. I am hoping that once I feel better to follow a low carb diet until I can come back. My goal is to maintain at the very least so 'watch this space'.

I will miss everyone here:cry:, you have all been so good and I have enjoyed my time chatting and getting to know everyone.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hope it all goes well. See you when you get back!

Like to giggle
Wishing you all the best honey :) xxxxxxxxx
Good luck hun x

I hope you recover quickly and everything goes smoothly for you.

Take care Xx

Silver Member
hope it goes well and see you soon