Bymbo's Diary ;)

bymbo

Hello everyone

Had my first weigh in on Wednesday and I am very pleased to report that I have lost 5lbs!!! :party0019:

I am so happy with that and it has given me the motivation I need to stick at this!!

Congrats and I see you have five bouncing emoticons celebrating on your entry!!

Thought I had better update this, I am thinking that if I write it down and tell all of you then that will act as the big kick up the ass that I need!
I have been really bad this week. I have not been snacking but in the space of 7 days I have had a takeaway from KFC and half a pizza from Dominoes :eek:
I dont know why I did it and it did not even make me feel better, just fat and really sluggish and unmotivated after I had finished. I had such a good weightloss last week too and I have just gone and ruined it and I was really looking forward to my half a stone award.
Luckily I have another week until my next weigh in so I am going to be really really really really really good till then. Hopefully then I will have stayed the same or fingers crossed maybe even lose a bit!
Hope all of you are ok xxx

Hey just spotted your diary!
Don't feel bad about your little blips - we all have them and if you're good then you can still be on for a good loss. You've already drawn the line ready to start again and that's the first step!
It might help writing a food diary to help you stay on track? I do and not sure I could stick to plan without it - mind you I am an obsessive list writer lol!!
Hope you're having a good day xx

yeah I think I need to, I always forget to fill it in though, perhaps I should tie a little note book to a piece of string and wear it around my neck!! xx

hi bymbo thought i would take a look and see if u had a diary i write in mine every day except last week when i was on holiday and didn't have internet access which might be just as well i had sooooo many blibs i wouldn't have had enough room to write it all down lol, i do find coming on here helps i still have the odd blip but i always come back on here after, so the blip doesn't carry on for weeks like it used to in the past, i also started a blog have u got one? have a good day :) xx

So I think I will start to keep a food diary, even if it only lasts till my next weigh in! I am figuring I may as well give it a go and it may help me! :)
So here is yesterdays I will add today’s later on tonight or sometime tomorrow.
EXTRA EASY DAY – THURS 21/10/10 – TOTAL OF 13 SYNS
BREAKFAST
Nothing - syn free

LUNCH
Chicken, sweetcorn and mayo sandwich
- 1syn tbsp extra light mayo
HE – 2x small slices of wholemeal bread

DINNER
Chicken Jambalaya – syn free
Chicken pieces, quorn sausage pieces, peppers, courgettes, chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, lemon, rice, salt&pepper, herbs

SNACKS
Walkers Baked Cheese and Onion Crisps – 5 syns
Mattesons Roast Chicken Fridge Raiders – 3 syns

DRINKS
Double vodka and diet coke – 4 syns
Diet coke
Mineral Water

:eat:

hi bymbo thought i would take a look and see if u had a diary i write in mine every day except last week when i was on holiday and didn't have internet access which might be just as well i had sooooo many blibs i wouldn't have had enough room to write it all down lol, i do find coming on here helps i still have the odd blip but i always come back on here after, so the blip doesn't carry on for weeks like it used to in the past, i also started a blog have u got one? have a good day :) xx

thanks Val
Yes I am going to try and do the same I think it may help xxx

Your food diary looks good, you'll have to let us know if it helps writing it all down.

Mmm I was looking at the fridgeraiders in our local co-op yesterday as they were on offer but didn't dare buy any in case they were really high in syns but 3syns is pretty good! Are they nice?

Hope you had a nice weekend x

Hi everyone sorry I have not been around for a bit - been a bit hectic in the world of me recently!! :rolleyes:

Anyhoooooo................went to group last night and I have lost another 3lbs, so 8lbs in total and I got my first 1/2 stone award.....WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!!

:angel09:

I never knew that a shiny pink and silver sticker could feel sooooooo good! :D

I hope all of you are ok.... and yes Sarah the Fridge Raiders are nice...a good snacky thing :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Bymbo - I didn't realise you were from the Isle of Wight!!
I grew up there until I moved away to uni... and obviously pop back down a few times a year
Where abouts are you? How exciting!!

Oh and huge huge congrats on your loss - that's AMAZING you should be so proud

I've sent you a PM - thought it would be easier!!
Let me know if you get it or not, I've never sent one before lol!

Back