C25K .... Overture and beginners please!

Denise don't be hard on yourself ....running isn't easy when gravity tries to pull against you!

That's why I prefer swimming :D ~lol~ I hope that your run tomorrow is better honey :) ...and I know your gonna be back on the horse and going at full gallop tomorrow!

I think you'll do really well with what you've done so far...and just rattle that bracelet again if you need reminding of exactly how WELL! x x x

Thanks Tru :D

I can't believe I gave up so easiy when I've been getting such a kick out of my runs. Another instance of the old emotional roller coaster .....just goes to show how much of this whole diet/fitness thing is about mental determination. It was my head that 'caved' even if my knees where the ones complaining!

Tomorrow is another day - I'll stick to the trail I know and I'm sure I'll be fine. So, all is not lost, I can still get two of my Wk9 runs in before my weekend away with the cubs which is where I'd planned to be.

Well I totally avoided the whole running/gym thing today. Not good!! Was going Christmas shopping and wanted to go pretty early and the gym doesn't open on Tues until 9. Decided I'd go out for a run with oh when I got home and he finished work, but had a complete toddler tantrum and refused to go :( I'd bought a couple of dresses in a size 12 today (I was a 16 3 months ago) and they fitted nicely in the shop. By the time I got home I'd bloated up big time and they didn't look as good. So, basically had a tantrum and refused to go!!

Running Thursday next, and will go Friday and Saturday as well. Also going to a kettlebells class Thursday evening. It's a taster session so will be interesting to see what it's like :)

Oh dear....there's something in the air for the C25K squad today!
Hugs on the dress thing.....though I bet you weren't nearly as bloated as you reckon!

I'll be interested to hear how the kettle bells class goes!

xx

I can't believe I gave up so easiy when I've been getting such a kick out of my runs. Another instance of the old emotional roller coaster .....just goes to show how much of this whole diet/fitness thing is about mental determination. It was my head that 'caved' even if my knees where the ones complaining!

Tomorrow is another day - I'll stick to the trail I know and I'm sure I'll be fine. So, all is not lost, I can still get two of my Wk9 runs in before my weekend away with the cubs which is where I'd planned to be.

I can't believe I gave up so easily yesterday when I've been getting such a kick out of my runs. Another instance of the old emotional roller coaster .....just goes to show how much of this whole diet/fitness thing is about mental determination. It was my head that 'caved' even if my knees where the ones
complaining

Woo hoo!
Got my mojo back ! :D :D 30 minute run on the old route !
Not too much of a problem once I put thoughts of yesterday's disappointment out of my head!

It was COLD though! I think I've timed it just right; I should just complete the training and get a couple of consolidation runs in before the weather starts interfering!

xx

Well done :) :) :)

WK9D2 completed!

......but BOY have I got wussie knees!

I don't think the fact that I missed out on my swim yesterday (had to wait in for a delivery, which arrived 10 mins after the public session ended :mad:) helped but my legs sooooo didn't want to run this morning.

I got into the zone after 10 mins though and it was fine after that. Surprisingly I was faster again too....hard to believe!

Roll on Monday and graduation! :D

......but BOY have I got wussie knees!

I don't think the fact that I missed out on my swim yesterday (had to wait in for a delivery, which arrived 10 mins after the public session ended :mad:) helped but my legs sooooo didn't want to run this morning.

I got into the zone after 10 mins though and it was fine after that. Surprisingly I was faster again too....hard to believe!

Roll on Monday and graduation! :D
Proud of you chick!!! x

Week 5 session 1.... done and dusted..... SOOOO much easier while eating than on LT!!!

Feeling good!!! x

Week 5 session 1.... done and dusted..... SOOOO much easier while eating than on LT!!!

Feeling good!!! x

Yay! Go Deezer .....go Deezer...go Deezer!

you will be fine deezer, you can do it. Well i did about 3.5 miles on Sunday night, i have been going off the programme slightly, i have found it slightly easier if i aim for a location rather than thinking about the time. Twice while i was out i decided to take a longer route home than what i initially set off to do as i felt ok, but then took a slightly shorter route home than initially planned but i did decide to run oup a road that is one slow long incline which nearly killed me but i did feel good afterwards. What i am surprised at is that i have no aches or pains the day after (yet) i do find it easier running with someone else though as it keeps you going when flagging.

Yay! I DID it!

Drumroll please ..............

I have COMPLETED the C25K plan!

Couch? Couch? What fricking couch!

Just a bit elated! Will post again when I've stopped leaping around the room!

Good luck to all my little run buddies!

xx

Drumroll please ..............

I have COMPLETED the C25K plan!

Couch? Couch? What fricking couch!

Just a bit elated! Will post again when I've stopped leaping around the room!

Good luck to all my little run buddies!

xx
YAYAAAYAYAYAYAAAAAY!!!

Well done.... Thats amazing!!! Congratulations Denise!!!! x

YAYAAAYAYAYAYAAAAAY!!!

Well done.... Thats amazing!!! Congratulations Denise!!!! x

Thanks Dee! :D Loving the new profile pic BTW!

xx

yay well done Denise, i hope you are still verry pleased with yourself.

Thought i would also share with you ladies that i hit the healthy BMI at weigh in last night!! but i don't feel healthy as full of cold bu am still going out for a run tonight unless i get worse.

yay well done Denise, i hope you are still verry pleased with yourself.

Thought i would also share with you ladies that i hit the healthy BMI at weigh in last night!! but i don't feel healthy as full of cold bu am still going out for a run tonight unless i get worse.

:happy096:
Ooooooh! FANTASTIC news Vic!
'Well done' doesn't even begin to cover it!
Pleased for you hun.......almost as excited as I was about completing C25K - and that's pretty excited :D:D:D

Still not been out for a run as am spending most of the time coughing my guts up!! don't want to leave it too long as i need to keep this weight coming off

Back