C25K .... Overture and beginners please!

My friend sent me this today... It made me smile....

260270_10150301111642463_108605392462_9094335_4178456_n.jpg

Done Week 2 Day 1! Wow it was hard! The first run was alright...but then after that I was like when are they gonna end! Dreading day 2!

Keep at it!! You'll be glad u did... Its amazing!!

I went for my week 6 session 2 this morning... It was freezing and snowing.... I loved it!!! It was amazing!!! I even did an extra 10 mins!!! Hehe... I was just loving it!!! Very liberating!!!!

Done Week 2 Day 1! Wow it was hard! The first run was alright...but then after that I was like when are they gonna end! Dreading day 2!

It will get easier sweetie...you'll be amazed how quickly your body adjusts. Stick at it!:)

Week six... session 1 done!!! First run outside... Was amazing!!! May get rid of my treadmill!!! x

Fab isn't it! I'm hoping the weather doesn't prevent me going out.
I've switched to pounding pavements ( don't feel self-conscious at all now!) rather than sliding through the mud in the woods and have been surprised how much I'm enjoying it :). The wind was against me on the uphill section yesterday but then nearly blew me down the hill on the way home!

xx

done week 2 day 2. A bit easier than day 1 thankfully :)

done week 2 day 2. A bit easier than day 1 thankfully :)

Well done chick! It'll get easier each time, I promise you! Keep it up! :D

Think i'll have to run inside today!!! : (

As theres lots of snow and ice!!! : )

Love the snow!!! x

Ooh lucky you on the snow! I love it too but we've just got icy roads ATM.

I ran on Saturday but it was a bit dodgy ..... thinking of asking the council to grit the pavements too! :D

Next run is tomorrow as I now do Tu, Thu Sat and swim on the other days. Hope I can get out, as I don't have a treadmill and I'm not sure how effective running on the spot with the Wii is going to be!

Xx

Did the first run of week 2 today in cold and wet. Bit frosty, but we don't get too much ice in this neck of the woods due to being near the coast. Was running in the gorgeous New Forest though so I didn't mind the rain too much. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Planning to do Weds and Fri and then will be running up in Yorkshire whilst at my parents for christmas.

Can't wait for my run tomorrow!!! : ) x
Who would have thought that running could be enjoyable?!:faint2:

Not me if you had asked me 2 weeks ago, but now I am convinced!

Who would have thought that running could be enjoyable?!:faint2:

Not me if you had asked me 2 weeks ago, but now I am convinced!

Glad you're enjoying it hun!

xx

Wow. Completed week 2! Still dunno how im gonna do 3 minute runs in week 3 though! Seems impossible right now

Wow. Completed week 2! Still dunno how im gonna do 3 minute runs in week 3 though! Seems impossible right now

Well done chick! Keep at it ! :D

Back