cadburys cream egg

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I have my wi tonight and wanna fill i have had a treat but in my points whats the points value of a normal standar egg? if not whats the lowest choc bar? I have the book but i am never sure if the small fun size bars or not!!:D

creme eggs are 3.5

this has quite a list of chocolate and points values here

I tend to have a curly wurly or a crunchie or creme egg if I'm after a chocolate fix.

3.5 points is a bargain for a creme egg me thinks!! They are sooo sickly - couldn't eat more than one!!

MMMmmmm curly wurly!!

yummm i bought bags of mini creme eggs in asda they were reduced they are a point an egg but worth it cos they're dead chocolaty and sickly

thats good, i didnt realise they were that low, i always think i can have choc thats in my points as its being naughty!

i have something chocolatey everyday, what about every1 else?
thats why i love ww
those coconut bars new ones that look like bounty look lush only 1.5 points
x

I do like a bit of chocolate but i dont buy it often cos i eat it all lol.... i have just baked some WW chocolate and orange fairy cake things that are only 0.5 point each and they are quite nice actually :D

Lou do you have a recipe for those? They sound lush! I miss baking, OH is always asking me to make this, tht or the other but I'm refusing on principal - whats the point if he's the only one that gets to enjoy it? lol

Ohhh sorry gang its a cheat one, you know the box things just add water and put them in the oven. I got them from Morrisons the other day and they do choc chip cookies mixes too.

i saw them in morrisons too...they do carrot cakes, brownies, lemon cakes i think look good....im lazy though i just buy the ww cake slices already done much cheaper too when on offer x

love chocolate... won the raffle at ww on wednesday and the prize was money to spend at the shop... stocked up on choccy bars and have hidden them in my underwear drawer away from the family (they like them too) if i go to bed early to read i have chocolate to hand and feal soooo naughty!!:p

gem sorry only just got on here. did you go to asda where you live or sitt?
they are gfy banana/almond slices 0.5 a slice x

Back