1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cadburys thin choc bars

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Elvisfan4life, 24 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

No idea what these are called these days used to be called wildlife bars the little thin ones? Anyone know how many syns per bar? I love them and they are on offer at tescos in a multi pack

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Elvisfan4life

Found another thread calling them animal bars but those were the nestle ones didnt like them

think they might be 5 or 5.5 syns ...they seem like most bars to have got a bit smaller these days

4. Elvisfan4life

Anyone who can look these up for me please?

5. Elvisfan4life

Before i eat them and regret it!!!

6. breeza

breeza Well-Known Member

You can just use the 20 cal to 1 syn rule as no free food allowance in choc or crisps :)

7. You could look them up on the Tesco website and that would give you the calorie value, then divide by 20 for the syn value. Or you could look on the Cadbury website - they give full nutritional details for all their products.

If I knew what they were called I could look them up for you - but I have no idea what they are.

8. Elvisfan4life

Thanks ladies