Cake

not sure how many tablespoons, maybe 6 or 1/2 mug if you dont have a cup. I dont use canderel miself i use tescos light tate & lyle sweetener but i suppose you can use any sweetener thats granulated.
Im at work so cant really check the spoons if anyone can help treats out!

not sure how many tablespoons, maybe 6 or 1/2 mug if you dont have a cup. I dont use canderel miself i use tescos light tate & lyle sweetener but i suppose you can use any sweetener thats granulated.
Im at work so cant really check the spoons if anyone can help treats out!

Oooo forgot to ask... how many syns is the chick pea cake.. was going to make it then realised drat no lemon curd and have no idea what that is called over here even if they have it ... grrrrr

Thanks for the reminder! Made the chickpea cake when I did SW before (about 12 years ago) and it was quite nice from what I remember. Going to try the couscous cake first and see how that goes but chickpeas are definitely a fallback. I made mine with orange flavouring I think.
Bah - all this is no good now as I'm on a stoopid red day. Roll on tomorrow! :)

Think I will try the cous cous cake tomorrow, been having the lemon hi fi bars this week, gorgeous. If I can get it tasting similar to that I will be over the moon.:eat:

I came across this site ages ago....some great ideas for cottage cheese.

The cottage cheese page it's for weight lifter type bods, but some great uses for oor lumpy freind! lol

I made some in muffin cases with almond flavour they browned off etc.. but I just couldn't stomach them... shame as they did look nice

:wavey:

yoo hoo! how's things all francais?

Flippin' cold here... hoping for a loss this week or I swear, there'll be trubble!

Sx

Back