Calculator/shopping guide?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sbridge7, 27 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Maintenance after CD
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to lose a few pounds before Christmas and want to do weight watchers pro points. I'm not able to attend classes, as the nearest one to me runs during the day when I have uni. Just wondering if the calculator and shopping guide are sufficient to follow the plan? I know there is a pack but I don't want the tracker etc. I've read the background about it, so I know it would be 29ppt a day and 49ppt in general for the week.

Just wondering what those of you who follow propoints do :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. x.squiggy.x

x.squiggy.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I tried doing it at home but put the weight back on that i had lost. I never was interested in going to meetings. The first time i thought i will just go get the info and i will be fine but after talking to the leader i signed up to be a monthly member. I really enjoy the meetings now. If you are determined to do this and have a good support base you will be fine but everyone is different and some need that extra push! good luck with what ever you decide to do x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.