Caledonian Dukan

Awww CD not sure if it's hormones or what (totm isn't due for a coupla weeks, but I'm seriously welling up here :) (it's gonna ruin my make up lol :))

It's a real testament to how much Mr. CD loves and cares for you and the kids that he wants to be back with you so badly :) it's really moved me literally to tears :), I'm really happy for you and the kids and wish all of you the best now that you'll finally be back together as a family again :)

((big hugs))

p.s. fancied doing the caledonian myself once I'm at true weight and I've worked on the fitness side of things :) be sure and keep us updated on your progress! xx

CD, Fantastic news that you can be together again as a family...thats worth giving up his job for, these years are too precious and once they have gone you cant get them back. Money wise something will come soon and a tightning of the belt will be worth it. awwwww what great news :wee: and great about the joint conso and,and,and great that your doing your charity ride xxx

Thanks guys - the kids and I are all ecstatic! Love Mr CD very, very much and have missed him indescribably this last year - can't wait to all be together again. And I can swim and gym a LOT more once he is here, which is great. I wanted to do the "Caledonian" a couple of years ago but was too heavy for the canoes :eek::eek::eek:, now I'm not and I can't wait. We'll be raising money for the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust and Action for Children.

Today,my youngest and I are both coming down with colds and we got rained on at the park - though luckily after we had our picnic :D. I've just spent the last couple of hours sewing name-tapes on to school uniforms, still have loads to do but eyes are sore.

Today PP:
B - Oatbran porridge, L - Tuna x 2, D - Bacon & Eggs. Very dull but not done any shopping as too tired.

Tomorrow PV:
B - Scrambled eggs & mushrooms, L - Chicken stew, D - Dukan bolognese & salad, S - oatbran porridge

love and family is far more important than money - lovely to read you are all so happy - something will turn up for mrCD :)

Great - cat cost me £130 today. And school uniform is an awful price - went in to BHS to buy an advertised £4 cardigan but it was really thin and poor quality so got a £10 one instead (need to have warm clothes in Scotland!). Only two weeks till they go back to school!! I'm really tired at the minute, haven't slept well this last week and feel really weary - am really craving carbohydrates. My (lovely) sixteen year old ate a warm Gregg's sausage roll in front of me and it was torture - TOTM just finished so it's not that.
14 more sleeps.

14 sleeps...keep strong, if you saw the about of fat in the puff pastry you'd be sick uuughhhhh xxx

sididd said:
14 sleeps...keep strong, if you saw the about of fat in the puff pastry you'd be sick uuughhhhh xxx

Not to mention the curly tails, trotters and nostrils in the sausage! ;)

P x

Oh Pauline we can always rely on u for facts, jokes and wit!!!!! Long may it continue!!! Xxx stay strong cd 14 sleeps is nothing after soooo long apart! Xxxx

12 Sleeps!!

Spent an hour at the gym last night, going again tonight - absolutely exhausting and really shocking how unfit I am but I really enjoyed it. My lovely father-in-law (a very serious cyclist) has given us a spare mountain bike and hybrid that he had so as soon as Mr CD here we can cycle the towpath to Edinburgh together with a Dukan picnic - bliss! Bit worried about the cross-bar but sure I'm still limber enough to cope, I'm not that decrepit.
Today I've painted our bedroom and the bathroom, both looking good.

Today's PP:
B - Porridge, L - Tuna & Boiled eggs, D - Chicken, stewed rhubarb

Fri PV:
B - Scrambled eggs & mushrooms, L - Tuna casserole, D - Steak, asparagus, spinach, S- Coffee muffin with mocha icing and a coffee bean on top :)

Right got to go and get into some lycra :D

Whit woo - lycra CD - enjoy your workout!!! LOL! x

OMG...bits of me hurt that I haven't felt for years. Really wanted to cave in after 30min but I stuck it out for the entire hour. Burnt 400 calories (same as yesterday) and I am weary. Should help me sleep better! Really want a cup of warm cinnamonny milk but too achy/knackered to get up off the sofa - soon Mr CD will be here and I'll be able to get him to make me a drink ;).

Less than 2 weeks to go now Cd x

CD, in lycra.....brilliant. you've found your keep fit mojo xxx have a great weekend not long before Mr CDs back and getting under your feet xxx

just caught up with you CD :D all change and not long till hubbys home xx

Very pleased to be 10 stone 1 again - Target Weight :)
At the gym again later for an hour - not been for the last two nights and am missing it! Once Mr CD is here I can spend longer there and swim for an hour after the gym; I need to rework my swimming style as I'm a back-stroker and have lost of buoyancy in the last year (7 stone's worth :D). Looking forward to it.
Had a lovely afternoon shopping and lunch out with my sixteen year old yesterday - she is brutal about my bad taste :D.
Today is a PV and a dull one with lots of celery and cabbage but I don't care as it is now single figures until Mr CD here - 9 more sleeps! :love: :woohoo:

450 cal burnt at gym. No dairy. No sweetener. 3 litres of water.

Feeling very positive Dukan-wise at the minute, I find that if I just avoid sweeter things like dairy/jelly/etc then I crave them less if that makes sense?

Tomorrow PV:
B - Scrambled eggs, mushrooms; L - Salmon with chilli and ginger, salad; D - Moussaka, salad; S - Porridge

My youngest daughter was very brave today and for the first time ever didn't cry at her hospital appointment. As a reward we baked strawberry cupcakes with pink icing when we got home, I accidentely doubled the buttercream quantity so had to do 2 dozen extra to use it up - now the freezer is full of pinkness :D.

8 more sleeps.

wont be long now cd :D

Keep the cupcakes for a party when mr.cd comes home....put your olympic bunting up and wave your flags xxx

Back