Caledonian Dukan

Brrr, snowy walk home today. Very excited to see hubby tomorrow evening, can't wait. The kids have chosen a local turkish cafe for him to take us to for dinner and looking at their menu, there is plenty we can eat so I'm looking forward to a night off from cooking :D. I should do housework tonight as there's loads to do but instead I'm going to have a bath and start my new book. Today an extra PP to compensate for later this week:
B - Porridge with cinnamon
L - Mini quiches with ham and black pepper
D - Beef casserole

enjoy your reunion with hubby tomorrow, I hope the snow won't affect his journey?! bet he will really notice the difference, enjoy your Turkish meal mmm!

Enjoy yourself ;)

Well Mr CD thinks I feel skinnier everywhere, which is nice. Our meal out last night was delicious - mediterranean fish stew with salad. Yummy and I can make it easily at home so very pleased. Today I have to take daughter to opticians but other than that would quite like a lazy day. My boy wont leave his dad's side, which is sweet but sad at the same time. Today PV:
B - Porridge with vanilla
L - Roasted BNS, cold beef, boiled egg
D - Stir-fry chicken with stir-fry veg and chillis
S - Rhubarb and yoghurt

Aww bless him

Glad Mr CD sees the difference in his new wife LOL! Have a great day and enjoy! x

Tomorrow PV:
B -Mixed spice muffin, coffee
L - Ham Omelette with extra egg white
D - Roast Chicken
S - Yoghurt with jelly crystals

Well, half of our roof on the island house has gone in the wind. Grrr. Very very windy here!! Just finishing watching Jumanjii with the kids and Mr CD is making dinner. Tomorrow we are going out for lunch with my sister-in-law and, in the evening, out for our anniversary meal, which I'm really looking forward to. Pretty sure I wont have lost weight this week but would be very happy to have stayed the same.

Poor u about the roof. Glad your taking it in your stride. Enjoy your anniversary meal - sure you are still making fairly sensible choices and that the scales will show that. x

The weather is horrific today cd I dread to think what damage we have at the other house , I've lost all my new fence tape this afternoon :( the stable roofs keep lifting so have shut all top doors inthe hope it will help

Hope you have a lovely meal x

Very sad, Mr CD having to leave early in the morning to go back to the island and deal with the house. So no anniversary meal out and less hubby than I had planned. :cry::(
So this evening I swapped us to a PV day and we just had thai green curry with spinach, which was lovely.
From tomorrow I am going to do three PP days to get back firmly on track so here goes my menus:
Day 1
B - Spiced muffin and coffee
L - Ham mini quiches
D - Mince
S - Mackerel

Day 2
B - Spiced muffin with cream cheese icing, coffee
L - Ham mini quiches
D - Stir fried turkey with chilli and garlic
S - Mackerel

Day 3
B - Spiced muffin, coffee
L - Tuna Steaks
D - Mackerel mini quiches

oh I am sorry about the missed anniversary meal (and having less of hubby than you'd hoped for!!!), but it sounds as if you did brilliantly on the old food choices!

If you think you might be hungry and tempted during your three days tightening up, remember to add in plenty of protein.

:)

Hi CD just catching up with things had a very busy week - sorry MrCD had to leave early but you are keeping strong and not turning to a tin of roses are you! Bet he was chuffed about you being even more slimmer than last time he saw you he will be very proud of his gorgeous wife :) x

Oh no thats a shame :(

Ho hum. Bored and lonely. Think we need to decorate the Christmas tree tonight to cheer ourselves up. Making gingerbread men later to put on it, and dried orange slices. Happy Dukan Day everyone. :dancing_snowman:

it makes us southerners wonder whether it's really habitable ooop north ;)

Lordy how rubbish is that! Well done for being so upbeat. Enjoy putting the tree up and get into the Christmas spirit. Weather is better today down here so I hope it is up there for you guys. Fingers crossed. x

Back