Caledonian Dukan

CD bet you look tiny in that chair now, like a lemsip chair xxx

Thought it would be a good idea to put up pics on here to remind myself how far I've come in a very small length of time really. Lovely to have your comments guys - I haven't actually put the pics together at all until today - I should definitely be proud of myself!

The weather turned suprisingly warm after school so we sauntered home through the park and got home two hours later than normal tired but happy. Rain and cold wind due back tomorrow :mad:. Twelve days until my eldest sits her Highers (Scottish equivalent to "A" Levels) so she is studying hard...wish I could sit them for her! Should be doing yet more sanding tonight but am going to have a relax instead and do more tomorrow during the day. Today has been a good Dukan food day, only tolerated 100g yoghurt.
Tomorrow's PV:
B - Ham & Mushroom quiches, L - Chicken, vegetable soup; D - Mince & cabbage; S - Oatbran in yoghurt

Its great to see those before And after pictures....hope I'm brave enough to post mine xxx

Its great to see those before And after pictures....hope I'm brave enough to post mine xxx

I'm glad I finally plucked up courage Sid, I think we should all be more proud of what we have achieved!

Yes you had Chris, before and after pictures please, it will be great to see what you've achieved xxx

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! HOT COUPLE!! gorgeous kids and fabulous role models for them, I am totally inspired by your weightloss,diary and photos be proud be v proud! You did it! Not many people can say they wanted to lose weight and stuck to it! How fab is Dukan!! I feel like i belong to a secret club lol

Gosh CD that last photo - it just doesn't look like you at all!!!!!! Talk about transformation...... SOOOOOO glad you posted the pics CD fantastic to put a face to the name!!!! Good day today CD well done! x

Gosh CD that last photo - it just doesn't look like you at all!!!!!! Talk about transformation...... SOOOOOO glad you posted the pics CD fantastic to put a face to the name!!!! Good day today CD well done! x

I think my advice to all women everywhere would be - don't get pregnant with your fifth a month after your fourth was born! :eek: However, I wouldn't be without her and they are so close in age it's lovely (very hard work though). I'm really glad I've put the photos here so I can keep reminding myself of what I've achieved.

Brrr, wet and cold so we are under a thick throw watching Ghostbusters then I think it's Art & Craft time!
Today PP:
B - Ham Quiches; L - Tuna x 2; D - Garlicky mince; S - Oatbran in yoghurt

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! HOT COUPLE!! gorgeous kids and fabulous role models for them, I am totally inspired by your weightloss,diary and photos be proud be v proud! You did it! Not many people can say they wanted to lose weight and stuck to it! How fab is Dukan!! I feel like i belong to a secret club lol

LOL at secret club, Kirsty, I feel the same!!! :D

xxx

Oh my God, CD, you're tiny! You have an amazing figure! I know it's none of my business and I'm not trying to rile you but I'm really not convinced you should be trying to lose any more. I do understand the temptation, but I can't help thinking we should all stop at a weight we are confident we can maintain. You've been one of my fave diarists since I started Dukan though, so I'll completely support you whatever happens and, given your success to date, I'm sure your decision will be the right one.

Where would we be without our babies???? Unthinkable though five is pushing it I think CD!!!! They defo keep you on your toes...... HOpe the weather clears and you have a good day. Arts and crafts sounds fun!!! Might drop Ben round to yours to help you out!! LOL!

Well, am sat in bed in winter PJs, thick bedsocks and have two quilts on again - got very wet and chilled on the school run earlier :(. Am quite tired so am going to have an early night and try not to feel guilty that I'm not painting/sanding something, I don't want my really low mood to come back though so rest is more important than paint ;). Have been quite pleased with my Dukaning the last couple of days - no sweetener/stock cubes/chewing gum and only a small amount of yoghurt each day. Lots of water too.

Tomorrow's PV:
B - Vanilla oatbran porridge (it really is cold here!); L - Spicy turkey burger, salad; D - Salmon fillet, spinach

Sat PP:
B - Scrambled eggs; L - Tuna x 2; D - Garlicky mince; S - Rhubarb & Ginger muffin

Sun PV:
B - Scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms; L - Chicken & Vegetable soup; D - Grilled chicken & salad

CD, look after yourself, sounds like whatever was wrong is still hanging on , sleep it away xxx

Having looked at some recipes, think I'm going to make a Friday night treat tomorrow and have Dukan Pizza!!!! I'm thinking ham and red onion pizza and my muffin as a pudding, maybe a can of coke to go with it - simple pleasures. :)

Oh sounds v v good CD!!! Long may your positive mood continue - that has to be the most important thing to focus on - painting/ sanding etc etc etc can wait!!!!! Why not have a sanding/painting party and get your friends roped in - would get it done in no time - in fact instead of a cheesecake party we should all come and burn a few calories sanding and painting your house!!! LOL - not sure the end results would be that professional if I was involved!!! Lots of fun though!!! LOL! HOpe it warms up in Glasgow. x

Hi again, just a thought crossed my mind, if u r feeling out of sorts and tired (understandable with small kids and busy lives) but have u had ur bloods done? really its just a thought that u might need them done to make sure u r not anemic/virus/other u know what i mean, its just that when we have kids we tend to put ourselves at the bottom of the priority list, but u defo need to make sure u are healthy and well, you ahve lost a tremedous amount of weight and I am just thinking u may need a quick mot, like a reward for losing weight, a health check, just so you can rule out anything and u are the strong and healthy woman that has to juggle all those jobs/kids/life , dont want u to think I am speaking out of turn, it is just a thought xx

Hi Kirsty, that's very kind of you to offer advice - I had my bloods done a couple of weeks ago to confirm my stomach ulcer and other than the ulcer they were fine. I like to have an MOT every once in a while, I agree with you completely that as a Mum you generally put yourself last - anyway, not anaemic, taking vitamin B complex, think I'm just very low as my life has been very, very stressful since last August. Whilst I try and stay positive that it's only a wee while till the family all together (68 sleeps!) sometimes just one day can feel like a month if that makes sense. I'm weary. Being a single parent is INCREDIBLY hard/lonely, thank goodness I'm lucky and it is only for a year.
Anyway, in the middle of baking rhubarb and ginger muffins and they smell delicious - hope I can be strong enough to leave one for later!!

Back