Caledonian Dukan

CD, wish I could swap places with you for a while cause my hubbys getting right up my nose at the moment........lol we women are never happy xxx

99 lbs - wooo hoooo nearly the century!!!! Hope you feel better in the morning - binging on soup doesn't need to make you feel bad - Dr Dukan says fill your boots and just sometimes we need to do it!!! If it had been choc/wine or similar you would have a very good reason to feel pants!!!! yesterday I ate my own weight in steak/chicken/crayfish etc and was simply starving - felt cross initially but then realised that at exactly the same show last year I had chips for breakfast with a huge breakfast roll, a piece of choccy cake the size of my arm, a steak and stilton pasty, an ice cream and then stopped at Dominoes on the way home for pizza!!!! No wonder I was nearly 20 stone!!! what a difference a year makes!!!! Keep strong CD! xxxx

CD, mothers just seem to find it much easier to 'muscle in' on their daughters' families than on their daughter-in laws'. It's the same with my mother-in-law. Grannies probably love all their grandchildren the same but it's easier for them to deal with their daughters than their d-i-l's and it's usually the children's mums they have to negotiate with, more than the dads. That sounds very convoluted but I hope you understand what I mean. Frustrating (especially when you could do with the help!) but I don't think it's favouritism.

I hadn't fully clocked that you were another potential 'century club' member - I've only 'known' you since you've been in size 8 jeans with your nipples pierced! (sorry if you didn't know, newbies!) You and Trudy both, eh! I find that completely amazing! You should feel very empowered! Keep strong, July will be here before you know it! (and, as Sid says, you'll probably be wishing him gone again at times!) xx

Blimey CD 99lbs that's blinkin awesome !!!!!!! Keep going hun, end of July is insight, nearly at the end of June already :)

CD and Trudy have there what sits pierced lol xxx;)

This afternoon I have been mainly - sitting sunbathing in the garden. Just realised that I burnt my shoulder-tips and my knees - obviously they are rather pointy nowadays and maybe now prone to burning? I've never burnt before in my life, I was quite surprised. Got an amazing bargain in an antique/2nd hand shop on the walk home tonight - an enormous, sturdy solid wood chest of drawers that I'm going to paint white, paint each drawer white, line each drawer with gorgeous wallpaper and add shabby chic handles to - for my eldest daughter's room. Cost? £40 including delivery! Result! Also got a lovely white desk that is the exact dimensions I needed - also for daughter - £10 inc delivery. Might put the same wallpaper over the top and varnish? They are going to look great by the time I've finished, she's just today gone to Italy for ten days so I want to get it done to surprise her with when she gets home.

AH that sounds lovely CD - lucky daughter I say
HMMMM If I had my whatits pierced it would only be to attach a string to put round my neck to hold them up!!!! LOL!

trudyc said:
AH that sounds lovely CD - lucky daughter I say
HMMMM If I had my whatits pierced it would only be to attach a string to put round my neck to hold them up!!!! LOL!

LOL LOL LOL :D :D :D

P x

Now I've had mine done I would definitely win ANY wet-T-shirt competition! ;)

omg what are you lot like:p

Ha ha ha, reading you lot has made my afternoon - barmpots :)

I've been thinking :eek::faint2:.

Someone on here, a nurse, can't remember who, has wait-to-hip ratio as part of her signature so I looked it up. And worked mine out. It's apparently still quite high so I also calculated my body fat (still quite high as well) and I think, for my long-term health, I need to start focusing on exercise as well as losing weight.

So, finally got round to joining the swimming baths at the bottom of my street and my membership is valid from Thursday. I'm thinking alternating swimming and the gym there, 1 hour of gym or 1 mile of swimming, every day. And rechecking the body-fat and waist-to-hip ratios once a month. Sounds good.

I think it's really important to add exercise in, especially when you've lost a large amount of weight. I've recently seen the scales slow down enormously so I've begun to focus more on strength training and toning. I've had more comments on how I look different from a month ago than I ever did when I was losing a stone a month and I've only lost 4 pounds this month but I've noticed a real difference in my clothes.

You might have a few followers in the pool wearing ur cossie and standing to attention in that department with the piercings hahaha

You might have a few followers in the pool wearing ur cossie and standing to attention in that department with the piercings hahaha

Ha, Ha, believe me that would NOT happen - Mr CD says I look like a Victorian spinster in my swimming costume (I like the black ones that come down your leg a bit), better than when I was big though and wearing the same type - my BEST friend told me I looked like a killer whale!!!! :eek::mad:

Have just spent hours glossing the sash windows, skirting and doors in my eldest's room. Desperate to get it finished and the new carpet fitted before she is back from Italy on the 30th.
My wee boy graduated from nursery today!! The teachers and older pupils put so much effort into making the occasion special - they were even piped into the assembly hall! Older siblings were allowed to leave class to watch, so his big sister was there too.

My wee boy graduated from nursery today!! The teachers and older pupils put so much effort into making the occasion special - they were even piped into the assembly hall! Older siblings were allowed to leave class to watch, so his big sister was there too.

Oh bless, that gave me goosebumps :D

P x

Back