Caledonian Dukan

First swim for a year today!!!

It was lovely, but I've lost an awful lot of buoyancy (i.e. fat ;)) and for the first time in my life actually had to concentrate on floating otherwise I'd start going lower and lower. It was lovely, the Victorian bath club I've joined is AMAZING and it is at the end of my road - wonder why it's taken me a year to get round to joining? Doh!
So, did 30mins swim and 4.5miles walk today.

Woohooo your cossie sounds just "me" :)

I should go swimming more, I was told by the hospital to go regularly to help my back. How many times have I been this year ? A big fat 0

Woohooo your cossie sounds just "me" :)

I should go swimming more, I was told by the hospital to go regularly to help my back. How many times have I been this year ? A big fat 0

Go on, go swimming this weekend :)

Ben catching up with posts on this thread and have been laughing out loud at some of he antics. Well done Trudy and CD fabulous achievements, so impressed!!
I love swimming they do an aqua jog session at the local pool on a monday, i keep saying that ill go but havent been, maybe its time to dive in and get the old exercise sessions back on track. Cx

Had a lovely surprise this morning as it's near TOTM so thought I'd STS at best - 1lb down. This means since 1st Jan 2011 I have lost exactly:

100lbs :eek::banana dancer::eek:

Very, very proud of myself - it's been a really difficult year for personal reasons but I've carried on, with only a couple of falls off the wagon, and all thanks to the Dukan way of eating. Still can't believe that my size 10s are getting loose and I have two size 8 skirts and two size 8 tops that fit comfortably.

Today's PV:
Breakfast - Rhubarb clafoutis, Lunch - Tuna Salad, D - Mince, Cabbage, Green beans

woohoooooooooooo for your 100lbs down, amazing effort you should be very proud. xx

Well done in joining the century club !

Amazing CD such lovely news - 100lbs is amazing!!!!! Need to add the badge to your profile!!! By the way how do you make the rhubarb thing pls???? x

well done CD :D

Have got a lovely routine with a friend: once a week we go out to a lovely cafe and she eats cake for me (today it was a mocha gateau) and I drink coffee for her (she's breastfeeding) and I get to have cuddles with a gorgeous 7 week old baby. It's great :).

This morning I was going through my enormous cookbook entitled "Baking", trying to decide what to make for my daughter's 16th birthday next week...it's a PP day...it was torture!!

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Have got a lovely routine with a friend: once a week we go out to a lovely cafe and she eats cake for me (today it was a mocha gateau) and I drink coffee for her (she's breastfeeding) and I get to have cuddles with a gorgeous 7 week old baby. It's great :)

Proper harmony! :D

P x

What a team CD !! love it although i have to admit to having struck a deal with my hubs- I talked for both of us and he drinks for both of us :D

School finishes for us tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to a break from the morning rush and have my fingers tightly crossed for dry weather for the next six weeks!! I'll be lucky - it's pouring down right now!
Today has been a really good Dukan day - two pairs of size 8 jeans bought without trying them on as I just wanted them in the house as an incentive, was expecting to not even be able to get them past my thighs but they actually do up quite the thing!! :):):D:D
Very happy and motivated. Just wish my top half could get smaller but it wont ever because of my excess skin. Would very definitely get a tummy tuck if I could afford one, to be honest my body naked disgusts and upsets me. I wish with all my heart that I hadn't piled on all the weight. I try to be accepting of it, a lot of it was having my fourth and fifth pregnancies so very close together and I wouldn't be without my children, but I do get very upset at times.

Decided to do some DIY yesterday evening...now I am lying on the settee with a broken coccyx :(:(. Thank goodness the hospital gave me really strong painkillers, it is incredibly sore. What a start to the summer holidays!!

Back