Caledonian Dukan

Have Ash the kitten stretched out fast asleep on me and am relaxing as my painkillers have just kicked in - slept really badly last night as I was hurting so much, maybe tonight I'll just zonk. Am going to fold a quilt under me to try and soften the bed. At least I'm giving people something to chuckle/wince over! I felt like comfort eating today but it was all Dukan so I'm not going to worry about it. I feel quite bloated and was warned these painkillers are really going to block me up, so that's going to be fun. I have to take the kids out to a party tomorrow so I'll be taking a cushion with me in my bag!

Fri PP: B - Yoghurt with vanilla, oatbran & wheatbran; L - Scrambled eggs; D - Mince; S - Tuna
Lots and lots of water

Sat PP: Same as Friday

Sun PV: B - Rhubarb Clafoutis; L - Prawn Salad; D - Roast chicken, cabbage, broccoli; S - Yoghurt

Ugh, the painkillers I have from the hospital are VERY strong, have had to go out and get laxatives for the first time in my life - seriously, my transit issues are AWFUL. And TOTM started early. Ughh.

Oh you poor soul :( I know how you feel I'm on 5 different tablets for my back & i suffer with toilet troubles all the time. Hope you feel better soon x

Well, horribly sore and have enormous bruise - just trying to lie on the settee for most of the day but that's not easy with the kids home! Very unenthusiastic about my PP today as I know that that coupled with my painkillers is giving me toilet problems. Tomorrow's PV I'm going to have 500g of rhubarb and loads of veg soup to try and help and I'm drinking tonnes of water. On a brighter note, won a couple of things I wanted on Ebay nice and cheap - have been sat virtual shopping in an attempt to cheer myself up!

Exciting Day - down 1lb, which I was really NOT expecting, which puts me at Dukan's Target Weight!!!! I'm going to carry on in Cruise to support Mr CD until he can start Conso then we'll start at the same time. Very pleased with myself - 101lbs lost and now much healthier! Had an enormous plate of Dukan bolognese and salad to celebrate :D

Next summer!! However, he is losing weight at the minute - he had a stall for a while where he just wasn't eating enough protein but is losing again now. He has a stone to go so shouldn't be too long before we start Conso :). At the minute, I can't wait till I can have a lovely glass of wine :D

Yahoooooooooo well done!!! Hope you are in less pain and floating on air thanks to reaching your TW -so happy for you! xxxx

well done hun :D .... i can sympathise with the coxics ... i fractured mines 11 years ago ... worst pain ive ever had

Next summer? I thought you were counting the days, a few weeks ago... Don't waste away while you wait for him to get to tw, will you? x

I was counting the days, then with a fortnight to go he got his dream job but it's mainly still away :(. But in this economy you don't turn down any job let alone a good one. We'll cope...after all, we have each other even if we are apart - we are lucky. (I'm trying to be positive ;))

Well done on the positive thinking - you can do this CD - mind you lovely - every time you hit a smooth bit of road something comes along to upset the apple cart - I mean breaking your coxyx whatever it is - can't spell it and spell check hasn't a clue what I am trying to say!!!!

I must have missed that bit in your diary too about Mr CD being away till next year, he's popping back though between now & then though isn't he ? Well done on getting to TW though x

Back