Cali Sweden's Diary

sorry to hear the weather is causing you problems with pain. :(.hope you are feeling better this week despite the yucky rain xxx

Cali, how are things with you? I hope the weather and your health are both improving. We've had coolish and very wet weather here so it's not very Summery at all.
Take care hon!

Hi Ladies! I'm still here. The past two weeks or so I've finally been feeling much better. So I've started doing much stricter low GL and workingout more. There aren't any results on the scale yet, but I did just have totm. So hopefully in another week or two there will be some results on the scale. At least for now I do notice I'm feeling more alive, well and stronger.

I found it much harder to pull myself off of high GL foods this time around. I guess it was much easier when going from low carbs to low GL. Now that I've been doing this for almost two weeks strict, I notice a huge difference in my cravings, as they're really a lot less now.

Glad to hear you're feeling better hon! Sounds like you're really on track and motivated now, I know you can keep it up. Well done for kicking those high GL foods and cravings to the curb!

Cali, I hope the scales budge in the right direction for you this week. It will be a nice boost for you if they do!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello ladies! It's been awhile. I've been naughty, had a very hard time kicking the sugar habit this time. Sadly I have to admit that I gained most of my weight back. Booo, bad me! Really scarey how it can creep so quickly. Though on a happy note I am much healthier this time around. I can still pump out pushups and do yoga, so I'm happy about that.

For the past two weeks I've been really trying hard to kick my bum in gear, and get it right. Lost two pounds, so it's a start.

Kicking the sugar and hi GI carb habits, is really hard.. I decided to try eating nuts every time I felt a craving, desire to munch! It actually really helped, 1st few days ate loads and then dwindled down to normal levels once the cravings had gone. Which I was so relieved about, Imagine kicking the sugar and hi GI carbs habit for a nut addiction.. Lol

Hello ladies! It's been awhile. I've been naughty, had a very hard time kicking the sugar habit this time. Sadly I have to admit that I gained most of my weight back. Booo, bad me! Really scarey how it can creep so quickly. Though on a happy note I am much healthier this time around. I can still pump out pushups and do yoga, so I'm happy about that.

For the past two weeks I've been really trying hard to kick my bum in gear, and get it right. Lost two pounds, so it's a start.

Great to see you back and working towards your goals! I'm a firm believer that since we can't change the past, the best we can ever do is plan what we're going to do now and stick to it. I know you can do it, what a great start. :)

Kicking the sugar and hi GI carb habits, is really hard.. I decided to try eating nuts every time I felt a craving, desire to munch! It actually really helped, 1st few days ate loads and then dwindled down to normal levels once the cravings had gone. Which I was so relieved about, Imagine kicking the sugar and hi GI carbs habit for a nut addiction.. Lol

I knew that my sugar addiction would be hardest to crack so I have been doing the same as you and grabbing a handful of nuts too - although I have had the odd snack of dark chocolate too which has definitely satisfied the craving. I have been off sugar for 2 weeks now but a few days ago, whilst on holiday I treated myself to an ice cream sundae...big mistake!!!!:icecream:

My body had obviously got used to cutting down on sugar and it made me so ill :character00264: I had the worst headache for a long time and had to go to sleep in the middle of the day to sort myself out! So its nuts all the way for me!!!!
:eat:

Nuts are fab ..!!!! I'd rather eat them than sweets :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back