Calling all 100%ers

God, my spelling is appalling above, :-{

How are the 100%ers today?!

I have managed so far, having a red day
B - 2 alpen lights,
D - an egg, slice of WW bread (HEXB) and 4 slices turkey rashers and a fun size milky way (3 and 1/2 sins) and a cup of tea

Don't know what to have for tea yet...

Need to get some fruit and veg in today though somewhere!

Hi hun, hope you're feeling better......... I had a big juicy steak and stirfry veg last night for tea. It was lovely and really filling x

p.s. Morrisons have steak on special offer at moment

Afternoon....I love steak!

Stood on the scales this morning (I know, I know...I shouldnt have) and the scales didnt move from the weight was last week :(
I know I lost a lot in my first week, but I would like to have seen 1lb loss at least! Never mind, will have to up the exercise!

How is everyone else doing?? I have stuck to it 100% since 11th Nov and feeling very pleased with myself!

Stick with it hun, don't believe any other scales apart from offical SW ones. I lost 5lbs between going to bed last night and getting up this morning........... I can only wish that was true!

mmmm, steak - think have some in freezer, might go and get some out and have that for my tea.....

Is v naughty weighing yourself in between - not that i did it this morning and yesterday morning....

Hi folk.
I'm still at 100%. Had a mix to max day today
B w/mwal toast (B), beans, egg
L stewing steak, veg, yoghurt
D (on its way...) SW chips, beans, egg (yum)
Snack - fruit. Ryvita minis later for other B, have had some milk in brews and will have maybe babybel.
Syns - yep, vino!

Glad its Friday - am very tired and ready for break from work. Not much relaxing for me though - shopping, cleaning, washing and studying to do (boo)

You're all doing great - keep it up and we'll all be super slim for Christmas and feeling so much better.

X

had my steak mmmmm, lack of veg in the house so had some cherry tomatoes and cucumber with it!!

Welcome Chuckie, course you can join, no need to ask.
Well my SW chips were good and I feel pretty full now. OH has gone out with the lads for a few drinks and a curry (not fair, I loooooove curry) so have a few hours to myself to enjoy peace and quiet and vino.
Any plans over the weekend anyone (other than 100%ing of course)? Any good SW meals planned? I'm doing a curry tomorrow night (so OH will have had it 2 nights running!) and a roast chicken on Sunday.

Keep the faith - you can do it.

had my steak mmmmm, lack of veg in the house so had some cherry tomatoes and cucumber with it!!

Hahahaha - sounds like my house!

I just had the most gorgeous tea made out of nothing basically..... boiled rice with peas and sweetcorn with 1B of chicken in, with a tbsp of bbq sauce.

YUM

woo hoo - weigh in this morning - I've lost 3lbs - hurrah!!!!

Well done Snow White, yay!
Still at 100% and am determined to keep on track all weekend and hoping for a good result for Monday evening's WI.
Am cruising through Saturday, even had lunch out, but went for omlette and salad so I'm feeling very smug and virtuous.
I've just got a new winter coat from Tesco (20% off all clothes today) and its bright red! I would never have bought a red coat before - this time last year I would have looked like a tomato on legs in it! They had some lovely party dresses, but I'm not there just yet - next Christmas definately, its made me all the more determined.

Ok so even managed to fit in a quick trip to the gym earlier on - OMG, go me! Feeling really pleased with myself (legs will hurt tomorrow!).
If I don't lose weight on Monday....there's no justice in the world.

Done my 100% this week and I have lost 5lb this week! and I was only aiming to lose 2lb so I am well pleased with myself :D Am going to keep on 100% so I get to my goal weight of 1stone by xmas and maybe even go past it.
Well done to everyone who had a weight-loss at last weigh-in and good luck to everyone at their next weigh-in!

Well done 5lb is absolutely fabtastic!!! x

5lbs - well done Terri. You will get your mini goal by Christmas for sure.

I've just had SW fry up - syn free sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried egg and beans (B). Its set me up for the rest of the cold day ahead.
Roast chicken later - and I'm not cooking it, yay!
Have a good one folk.
X

Back