Calling all 100%ers

Awww Melanie...take it easy Hun and get better soon...x
I have 4 more presents left to get and then Im done. I spent 3 hours last night wrapping Daughter's "stocking fillers" (I think she needs a wheel barrow not a stocking!) and presents for my Nieces and Nephew. Couldnt wrap Hubby's as he was there with me! (poop)
I will try and get online over the Christmas period, but not sure as Hubby hogs the pc!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi folks.
Well after a few rough days with the evil cold, I feel a little better today. Could do with a really good night's sleep though. Poor OH isn't getting much rest either due mainly to my unladylike snorting noises due to my bunged up nose but also because when I'm ill I make him sleep at the bottom of the bed so he doesn't breath on my face (!) so he's having to share the end of the bed with the cat!!! I may let him back up to the top of the bed tomorrow!

Went to for Christmas lunch with colleagues yesterday and was really good - I had meatballs in a tomato sauce and a salad. Everyone else tucked into lovely paninis and chips etc, but Saint Melanie is 100%ing.

Mind you, I've lost my appetite a little with the cold so have only really eaten my meals but no snacks - and no syns since Sunday!! Wow - this could either be really good or really disasterous for my WI on Monday, not sure which.

My bad news is that the PCT have stopped doing the SW vouchers as they found people were taking them then not going, or going on and off, or not really losing weight etc. So now I'll have to pay for SW! Mind you, it could spur me on to try and reach target sooner...

That's all for now. Need an early night so I think I'll get OH to do me a cup of tea and hot water bottle and crawl off to bed.

Hope there are still some 100%ers on here with me and you haven't all snuck off to start Christmas feasting!

Hey Melanie
I'm still hanging in there just. I'm having Xmas eve and christmas day off possibly boxing day. I'm hoping to have lost the weight I put on in Reading so will let you know how I do on my Sunday WI.
Sorry you are still feeling crappy hopefully it will clear up soon.

Morning all!!!
Well its my last day at work today and I cant wait to go on leave!!
My Daughter is so excited that Father Christmas is coming to the house, that each night before she goes to bed, she asks me if he's coming tonight!! Aww Bless Her!
I've managed to turn down the offers of chocolate so far, but will allow myself a little indulgence me thinks over the Christmas period.
Will see how I get on when I weigh on Tuesday morning!

Well, I feel a bit better now and am slowly regaining the appetite. It was the office buffet yesterday afternoon and all tucked into sarnies, samosas, pork pies etc etc (I took a chicken salad along for myself!! - sad or what!). Felt fairly smug afterwards though. Oh well, only WI on Monday will show whether or not my efforts have paid off.

Very cold today and could do with curling up under a blanket with a good book, but I've got tons to do unfortunately.

Hey 100%ers, come on, its not Christmas yet you know.....

Oooh, just me then! Its very lonely 100%ing at Christmas.
Where did you all run away to?
Put those mince pies down, we're not there yet girls.

Yoo hoo i'm still here. wasn't 100% today but will be tomorrow an Tuesday off xmas eve and day possibly boxing day but then straight back on it.

Just a quick update for my 100% buddies - I lost a huge and very impressive 4.5 lbs this week - am so so pleased!!! Hope you've all been as pleased with your WIs.
X

I'm back 100% - any more 100%ers back???

No! *sulking*
Have fallen off the wagon and am struggling big time. I'd really appreciate some motivation from someone (or even just a kick in the pants!)

Go Mel, you can do it! Eat what you want today, clear the house of goodies today and start back tomorrow, Mondays are a good day to start. Kick up the bum from ME!!!!

I've just answered on your Diary Melanie. I hope you can get back on plan because you keep us all in line. How do you feel when you eat the SW way? I bet you have more energy and feel less bloated. Try and hold onto that feeling.

Back