• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Calling all 5'7 ladies!!!

Hiya!

I'm 5'8 and when I was a size 8 I weighed 130lbs, which I think was about 9st 3? I'm also quite big build too, have very muscular calves and thighs from riding for so long.

Dunno if thats much help?

Hmmmm thanks ladies. Im overly confused. I just want to have a target weight wise...
I think that you have to go with your own body shape and looking at your pictures you look very slender and petite!

I shouldn't be put off or worred if I were you about a target weight, when you reach it you'll know whats right for you and you'll feel great :) even if you don't have a number to aim for.

abz

Gold Member
i was 11st 2 when i was a fairly loose 14, but i'm hourglass shaped and carry quite a bit of heft up top...

abz xx

mrs c

Cambridge Consultant
I was around 12st, when i got to a 14, at 11st 8 i was a very small 14, but not comfortable in a size 12, hope it helps.

abz

Gold Member
ha. that must be it. although it was rather a long time ago last time i was a size 14... maybe i'll get luckier this time around :D hee.

abz xx

abz

Gold Member
my waist takes care of itself. it's my boobs and belly and hips i have problems with!! oh, and did i mention ass? ha.

abz xx

abz

Gold Member
i hope so!!
i couldn't get started fast enough once i'd made the decision. and the days are dragging by. i'm only on day 2!!

abz xx

Really think it all depends on where you shop,your body shape and whether you where your clothes loose or very fitted
I'm 12 6 at the moment and while I can squeeze into a 14 bottom,some of them are very snug.I have twice this week wore 16 trousers that while roomy still fit!
Tops...I have some 12's and 14's....but I have a next top in a 14 that is still very snug on top.
On the whole I would say I was a 14 and really only when I got to this weight

I'd agree on the 12 stone mark. Think i was 14 bottom and 12/14 on top at that weight. It's rubbish, seems to take me an awfull lot of weight to go down a size! :cry: