Calling all brothers, dads, or any available male you may know

SlimDreams

:flirt2:Because i am looking for that someone special. I am returning to the UK in July and really would like to meet that someone .Does anyone have an available gorgeous male they can introduce me to ?
Must have a sense of humour ,be in their 50's ,kind ,honest,healthy,intelligent. this list could go on!!!
Seriously though ,anyone know someone who might like to meet me???

removed by poster

Last edited:
Well i must admit i did not expect to get that kind of answer.
If i knew someone i thought was suitable for someone else i would be only too happy to put them in touch. I guess we are all different.
Thanks anyway for your replys

Great post goldentouch. I hope you find that special someone. Some people are more than happy to spend their lives alone but I, for one, needed someone in my life and did all I could to find someone!

Might I suggest sites like match.com? The internet dating stigma has all but gone now and I know a lot of people have found partners this way, there's a few on here too.

Good luck hun. xxx

Thanks Jaylou for your kind comments.
I am trying some of the dating sites and i have even had 4 different men come and meet me over here. They were defo interested but i was not.
i will keep trying though, there is a lot of life left in the old dog yet lol And like you i do not wish to spend the rest of my life single.
I am pleased you found that special person
xx

If i knew someone i thought was suitable for someone else i would be only too happy to put them in touch. I guess we are all different.

Oh, I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. It was only meant as a joke. I have removed my message now - I would never intentionally upset someone.

Oh, I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. It was only meant as a joke. I have removed my message now - I would never intentionally upset someone.
No problem avisk, and no offence taken i was just a little surprised and I obviously did not get the joke lol
By the way how do you remove your own messages??

Oh I apologise too - I really meant no offence either and have removed the post!
I really hope you meet someone special too. x

Last edited:
No problem avisk, and no offence taken i was just a little surprised and I obviously did not get the joke lol
By the way how do you remove your own messages??

Click on the Edit button at the bottom of the message. Then you can make any revisions you like. When you have finished, click Save.

I do it all the time because I can't bear it if I make a spelling error! There is also a small box to put in the reason for editing, if that is appropriate, but you don't have to fill that in.

where do you live Golden Touch? what kind of man are you looking for? xx

I found the minute I stopped searching I was bowled over by a chance meeting at a bustop at 11 o clock at night! that was 38 years ago! and still together!

Thanks for your replies will try some of the Uk agencies when i return.
Thanks also for the instructions on how to delete/edit posts

Back