Calling all ex CD'ers

Good luck for your WI - word of advice for those of you hopping on and off your scales; it's not adviseable. Once a week is plenty and getting weighed more than that can be counter-productive as you can fluctuate a lot from day to day.

hiya im just off CD too but i had a week of binge eating and 3lb on but now im on ww and hoping i either stay the same or a loss :)

my WI on tuesday cant wait to see how ive done.

heres hoping to stay the same for this week,especially after eating again Mmm Mmm :) thanks for everybodys encouring and supportive comments x

well i had my weigh in today and 2b honest im quite gutted :-(
i have put on 2.5lb but i stuck to my points and i went 2 gym 3 times this week which i dont normally do, and i went swimming for half an hour each time 3 times in the week.. can anybody advise me as to how i went wrong? i am eating the ready meals with point already on, so only thing not prepared is ww bread and weight watcher chips x

any one?

Hi, You say you don't normally do as much exercise as you have done this week, so it could be from muscle gain from the gym? ( muscle is heavier than fat). Plus since coming out of ketosis, you'll have gained water in your glycogen stores too.
Stick with it, and I bet next weigh in you'll have good a result :)

Back