Calling all ex couch potatoes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Brightonrosie, 17 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Need real help getting motivated for exercise. It needs to be something I can do in the evening. I've got a wii which is tucked under the sofa. Can't be bothered to get changed to go out side after work. Can't swim. Don't like classes.
    How on earth can i get myself motivated as i absolutely loathe any form of exercise. Helpful ideas please xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come and join us on the "30 day shred" threads in the Teams section. It's just 20 minutes a day with incredible resulte

5. hazysummer

hazysummer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    do you like dancing?
    music on loud as you dare and shimmy and shake it for 20 mins - half an hour - can be combined with the housework or getting dinner made - as long as you keep your heartrate up its a good start!

6. Caroline82

Caroline82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I do Zumba classes and absolutely love them. If you dont feel like you can go to a class I know that the game is due out April 1st. It really is so much fun and you can burn between 500 & 800 calories an hour! It is so much fun it doesn't even feel like excercise xxx

7. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i second the Zumba I HATE HATE HATE exercise with a passion but love this so much I've bought the dvd set AND I want to train to be an instructor!! You could have swimming lessons, go for a long walk after work, get your wii out from under the sofa

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.