• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Calling all ex couch potatoes

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Need real help getting motivated for exercise. It needs to be something I can do in the evening. I've got a wii which is tucked under the sofa. Can't be bothered to get changed to go out side after work. Can't swim. Don't like classes.
How on earth can i get myself motivated as i absolutely loathe any form of exercise. Helpful ideas please xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)
Come and join us on the "30 day shred" threads in the Teams section. It's just 20 minutes a day with incredible resulte

do you like dancing?
music on loud as you dare and shimmy and shake it for 20 mins - half an hour - can be combined with the housework or getting dinner made - as long as you keep your heartrate up its a good start!

S: 12st9lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 2st4lb(18.08%)
I do Zumba classes and absolutely love them. If you dont feel like you can go to a class I know that the game is due out April 1st. It really is so much fun and you can burn between 500 & 800 calories an hour! It is so much fun it doesn't even feel like excercise xxx

peachy7

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st6lb(3.21%)
i second the Zumba I HATE HATE HATE exercise with a passion but love this so much I've bought the dvd set AND I want to train to be an instructor!! You could have swimming lessons, go for a long walk after work, get your wii out from under the sofa