• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Calling all ex couch potatoes

I want to be fitter again
Need real help getting motivated for exercise. It needs to be something I can do in the evening. I've got a wii which is tucked under the sofa. Can't be bothered to get changed to go out side after work. Can't swim. Don't like classes.
How on earth can i get myself motivated as i absolutely loathe any form of exercise. Helpful ideas please xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
do you like dancing?
music on loud as you dare and shimmy and shake it for 20 mins - half an hour - can be combined with the housework or getting dinner made - as long as you keep your heartrate up its a good start!
I do Zumba classes and absolutely love them. If you dont feel like you can go to a class I know that the game is due out April 1st. It really is so much fun and you can burn between 500 & 800 calories an hour! It is so much fun it doesn't even feel like excercise xxx

Silver Member
i second the Zumba I HATE HATE HATE exercise with a passion but love this so much I've bought the dvd set AND I want to train to be an instructor!! You could have swimming lessons, go for a long walk after work, get your wii out from under the sofa