Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calling all ex couch potatoes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Brightonrosie, 17 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Need real help getting motivated for exercise. It needs to be something I can do in the evening. I've got a wii which is tucked under the sofa. Can't be bothered to get changed to go out side after work. Can't swim. Don't like classes.
    How on earth can i get myself motivated as i absolutely loathe any form of exercise. Helpful ideas please xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come and join us on the "30 day shred" threads in the Teams section. It's just 20 minutes a day with incredible resulte

5. hazysummer

hazysummer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    do you like dancing?
    music on loud as you dare and shimmy and shake it for 20 mins - half an hour - can be combined with the housework or getting dinner made - as long as you keep your heartrate up its a good start!

6. Caroline82

Caroline82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I do Zumba classes and absolutely love them. If you dont feel like you can go to a class I know that the game is due out April 1st. It really is so much fun and you can burn between 500 & 800 calories an hour! It is so much fun it doesn't even feel like excercise xxx

7. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i second the Zumba I HATE HATE HATE exercise with a passion but love this so much I've bought the dvd set AND I want to train to be an instructor!! You could have swimming lessons, go for a long walk after work, get your wii out from under the sofa

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.