Calling all ex couch potatoes

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Need real help getting motivated for exercise. It needs to be something I can do in the evening. I've got a wii which is tucked under the sofa. Can't be bothered to get changed to go out side after work. Can't swim. Don't like classes.
How on earth can i get myself motivated as i absolutely loathe any form of exercise. Helpful ideas please xxx

do you like dancing?
music on loud as you dare and shimmy and shake it for 20 mins - half an hour - can be combined with the housework or getting dinner made - as long as you keep your heartrate up its a good start!

I do Zumba classes and absolutely love them. If you dont feel like you can go to a class I know that the game is due out April 1st. It really is so much fun and you can burn between 500 & 800 calories an hour! It is so much fun it doesn't even feel like excercise xxx

i second the Zumba I HATE HATE HATE exercise with a passion but love this so much I've bought the dvd set AND I want to train to be an instructor!! You could have swimming lessons, go for a long walk after work, get your wii out from under the sofa

Back