Calling all experienced LL - Advice needed!

cocojo123

Hi Everyone!

This week I finished my hundred days and lost a total of 3 pounds short of 4 stone. My success has been due to having a terrific LLC and having a fantastic LL group who have been a life line during the last 100 days. My BMI currently stands at 26. I am still 26 pounds away from goal weight but I'm really being to struggle. I feel light-headed and lacking in energy, emotional and I'm desperate to eat. This is my milk week and I feel slightly better but not much. I'm having a crisis about what I should do. None of my group members feel the same way as I do even the ones who are a size 10. Will it get better? or worse? If I move to RTM now I will be nowhere near goal when i finish. I don't want to finish and then have to go to weight watchers to lose the last 26 pounds. It will take me months!! But I'm feeling so awful - is it psychological of physical?

Jodette

I reckon it is a bit of pshycology working against you - When we say the 100 days are DONE - perhaps our minds think, yippee!! We are done!!

I am looking at the big picture myself as I will go wayyyyy beyond the 100 days....so I keep telling myself I am done, when I complete RTM.

Try and pscyh yourself up - the 100 days have probably gone muc faster then you expected, no? So your last 29 pounds will be a breeze!! :)

Hang in there - don't give in to the chater - stay in control and get what you want, which is now within reach!!! X

I agree with BL. Remember you do feel poorly even when you are not on LL, so perhaps you are just a bit low.

You basically answered your own question, you want to continue because it will take too long the other way. So focus on the short time it is going to take you to get to goal and give yourselve some extra TLC.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Back