Calling all Irish!!!

That was a couple weeks ago, haven't got them since but I presume they still have em. The ones I got in dunnes were refrigerated ones, are they the ones you're looking for or was it frozen ones?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh well either would do :) never looked for refrigerated ones :) x

I love Scotch Hall SC... :D

The Linda McCartney Sausages are pretty much the same if that's any help.. (prob can't find them either tho??!!)

Oh I'll have a look for them too :) x

Hi would love to join this thread if thats ok. I always shop in tescos but after reading some posts here I'll go to dunnes and have a look at their WW stuff

Lil Miss Sunshine said:
Walls Ice Cream Vanilla Low Fat ONLY 2 points for 2 scoups i think thats irish brand, forgive me if im wrong :D

Do you mean HB ice cream? I think its called walls in the north... Its the one with the swirly heart lol! ;) x

Ah well I think its same thing?? Just a different name in the south.
Yum yum 2pp for 2 scoops is pretty good!

2 scoops for just 2 points is really good I'll be picking up a tub on my next shop :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Starting back this morning - weekend was kinda all over the place. Had our 2nd wedding anniversary and so we ate out Friday night, went shopping all day Saturday and so ate on the go. So I didn't bother about yesterday. :eek:
Going to start up a new ticker too I think too. Was planning on going for a walk earlier on but it started raining so am hoping to get one in before I collect hubby from work tonight :).

How is everyone doing? I'm meant to be completely my C25K week 2 tonight but dont like the look of that sky in Dublin :cry:

I was meant do do it yesterday and put it off, someone please give me willpower :character00115:

I would normally be with you on the run / walk in the rain but can't afford to get wet these days (have a low immune system) and catch everything going. I do have waterproof bottoms but the sky has just opened here now (lashing out - had to put on the lights).
So are you going to go? Just think of it as 30 mins or so of your night. I would be doing it - you're getting closer to your goal.

Was in Aldi yesterday planning on getting their "Be Light" medallions (cheaper than WW rashers) and stumbled upon Be Light reduced salt smoked back bacon rashers. They are :wow:. They are thick cut, smoky and delicious and only 1PP each (2 for 2PP). They come in unsmoked too. It's lovely to get a rasher that doesn't look as if it was cut with a razor. :gimi:

Was in Aldi planning on getting their "Be Light" medallions (cheaper than WW rashers) and stumbled upon Be Light reduced salt smoked back bacon rashers. They are :wow:. They are thick cut, smoky and delicious and only 1PP each (2 for 2PP). They come in unsmoked too. It's lovely to get a rasher that doesn't look as if it was cut with a razor. :gimi:

Just had some low fat laughing cow .. 2 for 1 pp hard to resist

laughing cow extra low fat are 0pp for 1:)

laughing cow extra low fat are 0pp for 1:)

Hi yummymummy.. they come up on the calculator as 1pp.. but 2 also come up as 1pp.. So they're obviously a half but as we dont use them anymore.......
I had 1 of them and a wafer thin slice of ham so I counted them both as being 1pp.. :D

Thanks for the reply..

Back